Do you see it?

Discus and support Do you see it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would I have more chance to be seen by Microsoft by putting my worries here on my Xbox? Or does not change much? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Do you see it?

Would I have more chance to be seen by Microsoft by putting my worries here on my Xbox? Or does not change much?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 25, 2019
  2. iSickStealth Win User

What do you do when you see this?

Kick the person who is trying to destroy the cars, but that's just me and I rarely play GTA free mode online. Usually with friends in private.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Did I ever say mods improve the player's skill? I don't recall mentioning that but you are right. It doesn't impove any skill. Just gives you a "free pass" to be a total D***!!!
  4. combatdude819 Win User

@LegendOfGta: What I mean to say is, I blew him up and he died along with the patriot he was in. and then he came back at me at full speed witch probably ment he was mad. maybe these modders are going soft on these players I play with. because they don't
    do what you say they do. I don't, "get frozen, burned, exploded, or teleported into the ocean and have to swim all the way back." But thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

...And the minute I become prey to a modder, I leave. I usually wait though until I **** them off enough they are doing everything they can to catch me; then when they think they have me (usually by setting me on fire), before I lose all my health I leave.
    Get so many rage messages from them, to which I say "Smile. You were recorded". Freaks them out so much. Lols all around!
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

You may not have come across it yet, but trust me, the "more experienced modders" won't take what you do "lying down". They will retaliate. Yeah; sounds like you ran into a modder that doesn't know how to use his/her mods correctly, or just prefers to keep
    invincibility disabled. I always call "Open Season" on them since you can finally fight a modder.

-----

If a modder uses super speed on you again, go to a place where you are guarded on all sides (for example those guarded poles in the airport or something). I lol every time I see a modder try to get me!
Thema:

Do you see it?