do you still do game test job?

Discus and support do you still do game test job? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reilly S, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Reilly S
    Reilly S Guest

To whom it may concern:

Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help

my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

Reilly S, Sep 14, 2018
  2. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    Do you still play BC2?

Not in a while. Stopped playing because of the major lag I was getting and the flood of all the newbies trying to play it like CoD. Will prob play it again sometime soon.

ll Ronin ll, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Do you still play BC2?

I haven't since the BF3 Beta but since it's gone (until BF3 Retail) I will still play BC2.

Elohmn, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That would be something you would have to check with some game developers to see if they have any job openings.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2018
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Nov 2, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

That would be something you would have to check with some game developers to see if they have any job openings.
  8. ItSoHMtD Win User

Do you still play BC2?

I still play it. BF games are the only games I like.
  9. The Lord of War Win User

Do you still play BC2?

No, I haven't not play it in a while. I been playing 2142.
  10. Elohmn Win User

Do you still play BC2?

I haven't since the BF3 Beta but since it's gone (until BF3 Retail) I will still play BC2.
Thema:

1. do you still do game test job? - Similar Threads - still game test

2. Cold War on Xbox one, still shutting off mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Cold War on Xbox one, still shutting off mid game: [IMG] submitted by /u/asampson97 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...: Hello there. Recently I purchased Sea of Thieves PC edition through the Microsoft store. However, I am thinking of buying a new computer, and I was wondering wether I will keep the game and I...
  4. Bought game was declined still charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game was declined still charged: I bought call of duty black ops cold war and payment says it was declined from Microsoft but i was still charged and now I'm being told to rebuy the game if i want to play it [img]...
  5. Pro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game: Its all in the title really . Just thought id make a post to try and get help because unless you have twitter (which i dont ) your garbage website and automated phone service makes it impossible...
  6. I am unable to play my games since my Game Pass have expired, Can I still play games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play my games since my Game Pass have expired, Can I still play games...: I am unable to play my games since my Game Pass have expired, Can I still play games without Game pass, it tells me to log in as the purchaser of the game which I have done but no games want to...
  7. Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled: Hello everyone. I have this issue that just appeared out of nowhere the other day. I went to launch Halo MCC about a week ago, and was redirected to the Xbox Gaming Services page of the...
  8. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!: I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade - still converts 36 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade - still converts 36 months?: Hi, I know in the past if you upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and had 36 months of Xbox Live Gold on your account, the $1 upgrade would bump up your 36 months of Live to 36 months of...
  10. Network Test says all services are good. Everything good, yet still can't launch any games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Test says all services are good. Everything good, yet still can't launch any games ...: With all the outages and what not, this is getting real old real fast. This is the sort of thing that Sony fanboys said would happen of course. I basically can't use the xbox to play anything on....