do you still do game test job?

Discus and support do you still do game test job? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reilly S, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Reilly S
    Reilly S Guest

To whom it may concern:

Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help

my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

Reilly S, Sep 14, 2018
  2. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    Do you still play BC2?

Not in a while. Stopped playing because of the major lag I was getting and the flood of all the newbies trying to play it like CoD. Will prob play it again sometime soon.

ll Ronin ll, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Do you still play BC2?

I haven't since the BF3 Beta but since it's gone (until BF3 Retail) I will still play BC2.

Elohmn, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That would be something you would have to check with some game developers to see if they have any job openings.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2018
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Nov 2, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

That would be something you would have to check with some game developers to see if they have any job openings.
  8. ItSoHMtD Win User

Do you still play BC2?

I still play it. BF games are the only games I like.
  9. The Lord of War Win User

Do you still play BC2?

No, I haven't not play it in a while. I been playing 2142.
  10. Elohmn Win User

Do you still play BC2?

I haven't since the BF3 Beta but since it's gone (until BF3 Retail) I will still play BC2.
Thema:

1. do you still do game test job? - Similar Threads - still game test

2. Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.: I can't even find the specific category to report this on the console. I've reported this at least half a dozen times on the console directly. I make clips to report problems with games. If I...
  3. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  4. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  5. Metro Exodus STILL freezes on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus STILL freezes on Game Pass for PC: Hi, I'm going to be super clear now. I have downloaded and installed Metro Exodus both from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Beta-app. I have the updated version of Windows 10 (1909) I have the...
  6. Xbox party/system freeze, but game still runs.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party/system freeze, but game still runs.: For the last few months now, I've been dealing with my xbox one parties freezing up, or going quiet. Whenever I try to leave the party it doesnt let me, and then freezes the menu onto my screen...
  7. Still unable to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to play multiplayer games: I recently asked for help regarding me not being able to play games online but i can still stream games as well as see whos online and such. I keep being directed to the store to purchase gold...
  8. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...: The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on...
  9. I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...: When I was playing the Rage 2 game it lost sound again then I restarted my console then when I went to launch the Rage 2 game it played great for a while then I lost the sound in the game and the...
  10. Network Test says all services are good. Everything good, yet still can't launch any games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Test says all services are good. Everything good, yet still can't launch any games ...: With all the outages and what not, this is getting real old real fast. This is the sort of thing that Sony fanboys said would happen of course. I basically can't use the xbox to play anything on....