Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

Discus and support Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Nov 3, 2019
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Xbox internet connection

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

[quote user="kingvas78"]

Im with Telus (Canadian). I have there high speed internet, they show 2 other options on there web site.

[/quote]

If that is their high speed access I hate to think what their slow speed are like.

-

I have noticed that North America seems to be far behind the UK for Internet speeds.

-

If I were you I would try changing your Internet provider.

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. If thats their "high" speed then ouch. Again I mean no offense at all. But seriously if you cant upgrade to a higher internet connection, you are going to have a hard time on xboxlive. Especially if your wife tries to get
    online too with her Ipad. At least you are aware of the problem. BUt there really is nothing you can do if you cant upgrade.
  3. KingRichard2020 Win User

Constant Disconnects on XBox Live

I would try contacting time warner and upgrading the speed of your internet. I used to have this problem a while back and it was due to a low internet speed which was causing my disconnection.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

downloading xbox one game taking minimum three days

The digital copy of ghosts is 39 GBs so it would have taken a while. Not 3 days but a few hours. Your internet speed mustbe very bad. As far as Ryse goes, try disconnecting from the internet to see if that helps speed the download up.
  5. K@lp$ Win User

slow downloads

Hi there,

Are you using WiFi connection or wired connection to connect to Xbox Live?

Basically your download speed depends on your internet download speed.

It your internet is not a High Speed Internet service, it may take some time to finish your download. If you have a High Speed Internet, try using wired connection.
  6. Smwutches Win User

gold gift cards

Gold stacks. So it would just add onto the remaining time you have left. You can add up to 36 months of time like this.
Thema:

Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

1. Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken... - Similar Threads - useful add remaining

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  3. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  4. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  5. My child can’t use the add ons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child can’t use the add ons?: I cant find any way of allowing my child to use the add-ons I got with her new xbox one. She can use the mincraft game but as instructed on the Microsoft site- “Note If you’re a parent with...
  6. Installing and using a add on pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing and using a add on pack: My daughter has installed and payed for a add on pack but it will not play why a9fe6f27-f72b-472b-afd3-62ea7e604943
  7. Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account: I accidentally used my Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass code on the wrong Account. What should i do? I got every information about both Accounts and my payment 11f2717e-776e-4db9-8b78-3877f82b348c
  8. My kid is using my account and I want to add family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kid is using my account and I want to add family: Hi, My son is using my account and my gamertag since many years but now, I want to create him a account to be apart of family but he do not want to loose all his "success" in all his games. Can...
  9. Inability to use Cart for games and add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inability to use Cart for games and add-ons: Why after so many years has there been no answer to this? I've been using Xbox since the first one. I want to upgrade to a Scorpio, but when sales go on or a game updates with more than one piece...
  10. I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use: Hi, My son's initial xbox live identity is attached to an old school email address that is no longer in use as his old school closed down in 2016. I need to place parental controls on this...