Do you think micro transactions will end?

Discus and support Do you think micro transactions will end? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; microtransactions are what keep free games free :( c03ed92d-42bc-471e-b84a-9969cdad388d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CQQT, Jul 8, 2019.

1. CQQT
    CQQT Guest

microtransactions are what keep free games free Do you think micro transactions will end? :(

:)

CQQT, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Anhur_XB Win User

Doesn't seem like there's any end in sight. It's too profitable.
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

i can't see micro transctions disappearing anytime soon as it brings so much money into games to help them update and bring more content out.
  4. CyberKnoxx Win User

If microtransactions continue to be a cosmetic items only then yes I think it will end well.
  5. Nohra369 Win User

I dont think it will end. To alot of games now days they mostly rely on Micro trans to actually make money after release.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Sadly I can't see it happening. Even Battlefield has moved from its DLC and premium of old to a new live service. And with this has come customizations and skins that require real money. Personally I don't like the live model. Of course you don't have
    to spend real money. But anything worth while having is behind a pay wall now. It's sad to see.
Thema:

1. Do you think micro transactions will end? - Similar Threads - micro transactions end

2. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  3. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  4. Crossout Micro transaction System, and Player Driven Market Need Regulation from Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossout Micro transaction System, and Player Driven Market Need Regulation from Microsoft.: Greetings Microsoft The game Crossout on Xbox has a player driven market that deals with it’s in game currency. The problem is that paying players that put money into this game are being...
  5. Micro transactions not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro transactions not working.: I am playing assassins creed unity and have bought "Hack" credits 1400 for 7.99 but i haven't received them, what should i do? 44d4195e-9951-48ec-a077-327ccc1e42c9
  6. Issues with making Micro transactions(and other issues as well)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with making Micro transactions(and other issues as well): The problem: Any time that I attempt to make a purchase (micro transaction) I get to the normal process in which you select the card you want to use for the purchase and then hit 'confirm' but...
  7. ASCEND: HAND OF KUL MICRO TRANSACTION RIP OFF!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASCEND: HAND OF KUL MICRO TRANSACTION RIP OFF!: 8 months ago a Microsoft arcade game was released on the Xbox 360 called Ascend: Hand of Kul. This was released with the availability to do Micro transaction. Signal Studio put word out to their...
  8. Purchase Micro-transaction Code vs Download to Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Micro-transaction Code vs Download to Console: I want to purchase the Space Cats download content, but want to get the code - NOT have it automatically download to console. I want to gift this to somebody who likes cats, but I can only see...
  9. Micro-transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transactions: Why have you added micro-transactions to your Xbox LIVE Games for Windows? I paid good money for some of my games and now I'm blocked from parts of them because it wants me to pay for what I've...
  10. Titanfall won't have micro-transactions says developer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall won't have micro-transactions says developer: Apologies if posted before. Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment has said that the game will not include micro-transactions, as well as confirming that it's currently not sure if the gamer...