Do you think xbox series will have insider rings?

Discus and support Do you think xbox series will have insider rings? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love being an insider so I can test stuff and get new features before public. I hope rings will be on the series too. What do you think? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joshmary1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. /u/joshmary1
    /u/joshmary1 Guest

I love being an insider so I can test stuff and get new features before public. I hope rings will be on the series too. What do you think?

submitted by /u/joshmary1
    [link] [comments]

/u/joshmary1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

This Week on Xbox

Yeah, I miss the Inside Xbox series...
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox series S ?

For what it's worth I do think there will be a Series S and Series X and then like they said just call it Xbox from here on out.
  4. dempup Win User

Do you think Series X games will be streamed to Xbox One?

Not very likely and nothing i have heard of
  5. ComicalDisaster Win User

Do you think?

I agree with LordBaneJ. The studio shut down shortly after BodyCount was released. To be honest though, BodyCount was pretty terrible.
  6. banej Win User

Do you think?

Personally I don't think so since bodycount flopped and as a result of poor reception Codemasters closed down their Guildford, United Kingdom studio, laying off 70 employees and cutting down Codemaster's studio base by a third
Thema:

1. Do you think xbox series will have insider rings? - Similar Threads - series insider rings

2. Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X: Now that most of the infomation for the xbox series x is out. Can you guys at microsoft confirm if we can record voice chat in game clips. or be able to stream broadcasts straight to youtube?...
  3. Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.?: Hi, i have been looking for an xbox series S for my son and have not managed to pre order anywhere. I can get one from Germany but was wondering whether it could be played in the uk? I understand...
  4. Series S delivery from walmart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S delivery from walmart: I was able to order the series s from Walmart as soon as it was open, but for some reason it says I won't be receiving the console until early December. Is this just a bug or will I have to wait...
  5. Will my Series X automatically be enrolled in Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Will my Series X automatically be enrolled in Insider?: Been enrolled in Insider program for my One X for nearly 2 years. Does anyone know if this enrollment will automatically carry over to the Series X? If I don’t want to be enrolled on my Series X,...
  6. Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X UK insider priority pre-order: Am I the only one wanting to pre-order the series X thinking that as an insider we should have early access to ordering? Would be nice not to have to sit on a web page constantly refreshing on...
  7. Regarding the series X and the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding the series X and the insider program: Considering the vast amount of years being in the preview program and now the insider program, will we still be doing tests on the new console or is it strictly on the Xbox one? submitted by...
  8. Xbox series x and the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x and the insider program: Hi xbox insiders is there any word on if the xbox insider program will save where your at like level points and preview build tiers and continue on the xbox series x and if so how would I continue...
  9. New episode of Inside Xbox is coming May 7th (it will include Series X games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New episode of Inside Xbox is coming May 7th (it will include Series X games): "You want to see games for the Xbox Series X? We want to show you games for the Xbox Series X. Check out First Look next-gen gameplay from our global developers partners within #InsideXbox on...
  10. Inside Xbox on May 7th (it will include Series X games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inside Xbox on May 7th (it will include Series X games): "You want to see games for the Xbox Series X? We want to show you games for the Xbox Series X. Check out First Look next-gen gameplay from our global developers partners within #InsideXbox on...