Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

Discus and support Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JackTubeYT, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help me. Thanks!

Okay since my first post was deleted for "ranting" and not enough info. Ill repost it. Ill keep going until I get an answer as well.

I need to know if minecraft gets any new feature such as bees,honey,etc. I don't want to update it until I'm sure so I don't mess up my worlds. Please tell me if joining the minecraft beta via insider and updating will add new features,blocks,mobs,etc.

submitted by /u/JackTubeYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/JackTubeYT, Nov 30, 2019
  2. CWE3 Win User

Enemies spawing in my house

You could try to put half blocks down. Or any other block that mob can't spawn on. Glass, Glowstone,etc.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft outdated client

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
  4. ll Ronin ll Win User

Light Glitch?

It's a glitch that came along with the new lighting system. Find the block that's producing the most light, place a block on it and then mine the block. The light should then go away.This glitch also makes making mob traps frustrating since the light will
    keep mobs from spawning.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Minecraft

Hi there Dameon,

im going to try help you with your issue.

1, do you both have an xbox live subscription?

if either one doesnt own a subscription that will be preventing from joining the game, or a friend joining.

2, do you both own the same copy of minecraft?

if you own the xbox edition and your friend owns the new crossplay edition (think its called bedrock edition) then this will prevent you from joining each other

3, are any of you enrolled in the insider programs 'minecraft beta'?

if you or your friend are enrolled in the insider programs 'minecraft beta' then youll have to go to the insider app unenroll in the beta, delete and reinstall the game, and then try again.

Hope ive been of help and i hope you resolve your issue quickly!

XADRBATTLE

Here To Help
Thema:

Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

1. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update? - Similar Threads - unlock features mobs

2. The Suicide of Rachel Foster Achievements not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Suicide of Rachel Foster Achievements not Unlocking: Played through the whole game yestersay and thought it was odd that i never got a single achievement while playing through it. Checked what the achievements are i i should have gotten all but 3 of...
  3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Deadpool Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Deadpool Unlock: Platform: Xbox 360 Game: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes We pulled out our old Xbox 360 console and bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for our son to play. In the game, we unlocked and purchased all of...
  4. How do i unlock alpha ring? / how do i get the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i unlock alpha ring? / how do i get the new dashboard?: So i wanted to try out the new dashboard for xbox one and i found out that you have to be in alpha ring to do that, and i have only 3 options: beta, delta, omega. I looked at the official xbox...
  5. State of Decay 2 specific achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 specific achievements not unlocking: I just recently started playing State of Decay 2 about 3 weeks ago. I've been having problems getting specific achievement to unlock. one of them was the first one that never unlocked was kill a...
  6. Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements: With the addition of Profile Themes coming to Xbox, why not have unlock-able backgrounds, from achievements? Example: Complete Halo Infinite Campaign %100, and receive a cool landscape with...
  7. Achievements not unlocking (since February) in Just Dance 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking (since February) in Just Dance 2020: Hello, I'm having some problems with achievements in Just Dance 2020. I've tried the Ubisoft Support in April, but they said they can't unlock the achievements. Now I am closer to complete the...
  8. Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking: I was going through my LOCKED achievements and noticed that in a certain game ( Forza horizon 3 ) that some achievements on the list are still locked but ive already done what is required to get...
  9. Play anywhere Feature-Forza horizon 4 272plus hours and 336 cars unlocked all gone!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play anywhere Feature-Forza horizon 4 272plus hours and 336 cars unlocked all gone!!!!: My 14 Year nephew played 272 hours of Forza horizon on Xbox one unlocked are 336 cars plus most of the achievements. we recently played forza horizon on PC -it prompted to use local or Clould...
  10. Feature Request: Roam board unlock status!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Roam board unlock status!: Love mahjong, but I've installed it on 5 win8 devices so far, and I'm sick of having to play through to unlock the boards. As win8 apps allow. settings to sync or roam through Skydrive, it'd...