Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

Discus and support Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JackTubeYT, Nov 30, 2019 at 6:53 PM.

1. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help me. Thanks!

Okay since my first post was deleted for "ranting" and not enough info. Ill repost it. Ill keep going until I get an answer as well.

I need to know if minecraft gets any new feature such as bees,honey,etc. I don't want to update it until I'm sure so I don't mess up my worlds. Please tell me if joining the minecraft beta via insider and updating will add new features,blocks,mobs,etc.

submitted by /u/JackTubeYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/JackTubeYT, Nov 30, 2019 at 6:53 PM
  2. CWE3 Win User

Enemies spawing in my house

You could try to put half blocks down. Or any other block that mob can't spawn on. Glass, Glowstone,etc.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft outdated client

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  5. ll Ronin ll Win User

Light Glitch?

It's a glitch that came along with the new lighting system. Find the block that's producing the most light, place a block on it and then mine the block. The light should then go away.This glitch also makes making mob traps frustrating since the light will
    keep mobs from spawning.
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

I also have both versions of Minecraft and got the newest version for free due to having the Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

If you un-enrol from the beta version you will have to reinstall Minecraft to get the version that isn't part of the beta programme. You won't be charged for the game, the only change will be that you won't be able to go on the worlds that you previously
    created or saved on the beta version since it will have the beta features.

If you ever decide that you would like to play the beta version again, you can join the beta programme on the Xbox Insiders Hub then reinstall the game again to have the beta version.

Hope this helps and happy mining :)
Thema:

Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

1. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update? - Similar Threads - unlock features mobs

2. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  3. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  4. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  5. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...
  6. Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing: Hi, So this past Sunday (its now almost Friday), I noticed that my overall Gamerscore wasn't going up despite unlocking a fair few achievements. They were unlocked over at least 4 games, all on...
  7. Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading hangs after entering parental unlock: I am having trouble launching games that require parental consent. After entering the code for my son, the console just sits with a spinning indicator. Pressing the Xbox button on the controller...
  8. Modern Warfare 2019 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2019 Achievements not unlocking: I have completed the campaign on Veteran, and neither of the achievements unlocked. It has been a few weeks now and I can find no answers as to why. Has anyone else encountered this issue, or...
  9. Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.: As the title says, my GS has been frozen for just under 2 weeks now. While achievements can be earned, they no longer tally up to the correct amount. When they unlock at all. Some are delayed,...
  10. Feature Request: Roam board unlock status!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Roam board unlock status!: Love mahjong, but I've installed it on 5 win8 devices so far, and I'm sick of having to play through to unlock the boards. As win8 apps allow. settings to sync or roam through Skydrive, it'd...