Do you want to delay the next update?

Discus and support Do you want to delay the next update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No pop up just booted offline. Come on guys if I'm playing a game. Saw the notification. Why force the update if its unnecessary or a "beta" Seriously.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VizricK, Sep 10, 2019.

1. /u/VizricK
    /u/VizricK Guest

No pop up just booted offline. Come on guys if I'm playing a game. Saw the notification. Why force the update if its unnecessary or a "beta" Seriously.

Was on GEARS 5 wave 49 insane let me ignore the firmware update till the game finishes. This has been going on since 2013 launch.

submitted by /u/VizricK
    [link] [comments]

/u/VizricK, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Pyth the Bull Win User

What do you want in the next console?

I want it to be able to plug into the back of my skull.
  3. Nielo TM Win User

Don't see the point of such threads. Nothing said here would make a difference.
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

actually, since the wireless card inside the 360 slim sucks i've gone back to using wired connections.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="ASMB"]
    Sorry mate no idea how to quote on the forums these days, and its not like I haven't had any other options. I ran a "decent length of cable" through the length of the house, but with it being pretty messy I decided to get myself some homeplugs, and to be
    fair I didnt see any difference, at all.

Not being funny chap but maybe if you've had some problems with homeplugs it could be something to do with your network?

[/quote]I don't use them, i had a friend who used wireless he had poor latcenty so decided to go with homeplugs, his latency got worse...

I only ever use wired connections, even though i have all the wireless equipment i need.
  6. ASMB-94E0CBB5-E086-4 Win User

Sorry mate no idea how to quote on the forums these days, and its not like I haven't had any other options. I ran a "decent length of cable" through the length of the house, but with it being pretty messy I decided to get myself some homeplugs, and to be
    fair I didnt see any difference, at all.

Not being funny chap but maybe if you've had some problems with homeplugs it could be something to do with your network?
Thema:

1. Do you want to delay the next update? - Similar Threads - delay next update

2. MS ALTO NO LEILÃO/ DEMORA NA PESQUISA[MS HIGH AT AUCTION / DELAY IN RESEARCH]

in XBoX on Windows
    MS ALTO NO LEILÃO/ DEMORA NA PESQUISA[MS HIGH AT AUCTION / DELAY IN RESEARCH]: Olá, Estou com problema nas pesquisas do leilão acarretando em muita demora nas pesquisas. Tenho internet de 240 mb e em nenhum outro jogo é tão demorado como o forza está sendo. Testes de ping...
  3. Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable: I have 30 ping so that shouldnt be the problem but everytime i hit a key it takes a full second to respond and im using a hyper x keyboard and logitech mouse so i don’t know why the input delay is...
  4. Steering delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering delay: Greetings! When you connect the thrustmaster tmx force feedback game steering wheel to my xbox one x (forza horizon4), the steering wheel behaves very strangely, a very belated reaction to...
  5. Задержка руля. [Edit - Translation] - Stering Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Задержка руля. [Edit - Translation] - Stering Delay: Приветствую вас! При подключении игрового руля thrustmaster tmx force feedback к моему xbox one x (forza horizon4) уль ведет себя очень странно очень запоздалая реакция на повороты колеса! Будто в...
  6. Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?: Eu estava jogando quando de repente o áudio ficou fora de sincronia. Então eu desliguei o Xbox, a TV, tirei da tomada, reiniciei tudo e continuou o problema. Até os sons do sistema e do menu...
  7. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  8. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay: Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally,...
  9. Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.: So I did a test stream a few minutes ago and the audio was coming through on the stream about 1-0.5 seconds before the camera visual. The game sound was fine (apart from a few lags) but the issue...
  10. New simplified settings activated with delay

in XboX Insiders
    New simplified settings activated with delay: While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories where there. @Staff: Just make sure, you don't...