Do you want to delay the next update?

Discus and support Do you want to delay the next update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No pop up just booted offline. Come on guys if I'm playing a game. Saw the notification. Why force the update if its unnecessary or a "beta" Seriously.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VizricK, Sep 10, 2019.

1. /u/VizricK
    /u/VizricK Guest

No pop up just booted offline. Come on guys if I'm playing a game. Saw the notification. Why force the update if its unnecessary or a "beta" Seriously.

Was on GEARS 5 wave 49 insane let me ignore the firmware update till the game finishes. This has been going on since 2013 launch.

submitted by /u/VizricK
    [link] [comments]

/u/VizricK, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Pyth the Bull Win User

What do you want in the next console?

I want it to be able to plug into the back of my skull.
  3. Nielo TM Win User

Don't see the point of such threads. Nothing said here would make a difference.
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

actually, since the wireless card inside the 360 slim sucks i've gone back to using wired connections.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="ASMB"]
    Sorry mate no idea how to quote on the forums these days, and its not like I haven't had any other options. I ran a "decent length of cable" through the length of the house, but with it being pretty messy I decided to get myself some homeplugs, and to be
    fair I didnt see any difference, at all.

Not being funny chap but maybe if you've had some problems with homeplugs it could be something to do with your network?

[/quote]I don't use them, i had a friend who used wireless he had poor latcenty so decided to go with homeplugs, his latency got worse...

I only ever use wired connections, even though i have all the wireless equipment i need.
  6. ASMB-94E0CBB5-E086-4 Win User

Sorry mate no idea how to quote on the forums these days, and its not like I haven't had any other options. I ran a "decent length of cable" through the length of the house, but with it being pretty messy I decided to get myself some homeplugs, and to be
    fair I didnt see any difference, at all.

Not being funny chap but maybe if you've had some problems with homeplugs it could be something to do with your network?
Thema:

1. Do you want to delay the next update? - Similar Threads - delay next update

2. friends list delayed on updating at startup

in XboX Insiders
    friends list delayed on updating at startup: when turning the console on it takes a long time for friends list to actually update submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one x, 4k, hdr, atmos soundbar = delayed sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x, 4k, hdr, atmos soundbar = delayed sound: I have an Xbox one x that I connect to my new LG TV, I also have a Samsung sound bar connected via hdmi through the ARC port of my TV. When I play (movie or game) anything on the Xbox in 4k using...
  4. Why not add the function to delay updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not add the function to delay updates?: So why hasn’t the ability to delay/postpone updates been implemented into Xbox. It’s been in windows for a while however Xbox is missing on a simple function? Yes i understand the concept of xbox...
  5. Xbox System lag and delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox System lag and delay: invites on the xbox console do not properly send through, game invites wont send until later. Party invites along with game invites either dont send or send through the xbox app on the phone. Hard...
  6. Messages sent to me are delayed? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages sent to me are delayed? How do I fix this?: Most of the time, I get lots of messages sent to me and I can’t even see them when I click on them! Help me fix this. ef8856f2-269f-404c-8422-66410cbe8b96
  7. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  8. Audio Video Delay on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Video Delay on Twitch: I've been streaming through my xbox, and noticed that there's an audio/video delay. I'll talk but it wont match the camera. I have no idea how to fix it. I've restarted my xbox, I've messed around...
  9. Demora para resposta de comandos no Forza Horizon 4 [Delay for command response in Forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demora para resposta de comandos no Forza Horizon 4 [Delay for command response in Forza...: Olá, tenho o Forza Horizon 4 a um dia, e o jogo apresentou problemas tais como a demora para a resposta de comandos (ir para frente, virar, etc) oque afeta drasticamente a jogatina, que torna o...
  10. Delay since buying a Xbox one s in combat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delay since buying a Xbox one s in combat: Ever since I got a Xbox one s there is a delay of between 0ne and two minutes before I enter combat and a lot of times I'm destroyed before I even get to do anything. I've tried everything like...