Do you want to kill Kinect ?

Discus and support Do you want to kill Kinect ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all What a surprise to see in the console settings menu that Kinect and devices became Devices and Streaming. And Kinect is the last choice... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Do you want to kill Kinect ?

Hello all

What a surprise to see in the console settings menu that Kinect and devices became Devices and Streaming. And Kinect is the last choice among the others.

Would you kill definitely Kinect?

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Aug 7, 2019
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Do you want to yell at Kinect?

jolly-I know you will hug your Kinect.But after last time MS has to prove to me it works.Pre-taped demos are not convincing.I want to see it live before I buy into it.
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

i think its all to do with calibration, cause i have the same problem as another member, i can be sitting on the other side of the room and be talking and bing will pop up with something, i just haven't done anything about it.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

@Low No. In fact people usually tell me to speak up. I'm only loud when I'm hype and a few cold beers+Netflix makes me rather mellow.

-

Why are you worried about it though. I thought you were getting a PS4 because of forced Kinect or something?
  5. Burst Axe Win User

I can talk very low and Kinect 1 hears me... I calibrate the voice settings once every 2-3 months just for good measure though.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

The video major nelson posted this morning, seemed like it worked really well. But its going to be a big hassle if I have to keep repeating myself
Thema:

Do you want to kill Kinect ?

1. Do you want to kill Kinect ? - Similar Threads - kill Kinect

2. Is killing floor 2 still not saving your exp or money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is killing floor 2 still not saving your exp or money?: Game wont save ur progress 3bd66e19-9aac-48ec-937e-d8411d99ddd2
  3. Killing Floor 2 Progress Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killing Floor 2 Progress Issues: Tripwire has let Killing Floor 2 languish for well over a week in a broken state. The game does not allow progression. The first statement is that all progression and activities will be reinstated...
  4. Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O: I saw the new update will remove Cortana for headset... will it also remove her from Kinect? I still use her daily [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]! :( Is this the final nail in the coffin for us...
  5. why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is microsoft killing the games industrie?: like the tittle says why is microsoft killing the games industrie? i am a longer usser of microsoft products but this time i need to giv up to suport this trash . sory but you guys are killing...
  6. Можно ли использовать убитые диски от xbox 360 на xbox one x? [Can I use Xbox 360 killed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Можно ли использовать убитые диски от xbox 360 на xbox one x? [Can I use Xbox 360 killed...: Можно ли использовать убитые диски от xbox 360 на xbox one x? [Translation - [Can I use Xbox 360 killed discs on Xbox One x?] e3d56842-a6d8-42ad-855d-624d27a1f7c7
  7. DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems): Well hello, i'm going straight to the point, last week i bought a copy of Dragon Ball Fighterz Day One Edition so i put it in my Xbox and after the update i started to play. The game seemed to run...
  8. Repeated team killing and ZERO enforcement against the offending party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeated team killing and ZERO enforcement against the offending party: I have reported the same player for maliciously team killing multiple times with ZERO enforcement action taken against the offending player. XBOX Enforcement needs a complete revamp with a...
  9. Cortana update killed my kinect voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana update killed my kinect voice commands?: I went to use my game DVR to record the last 5 minutes of gameplay of my game, but it needed an update before use. So I thought nothing of it and let it update, but then it needed to reset my...
  10. Kinect is killing the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect is killing the Xbox One.: you're no more forced into having a Kinect, than i was forced into having a headset and a sticker, it comes in the box, if you don't like it then sell it. --- this is also the beauty...