Do you want to kill Kinect ?

Discus and support Do you want to kill Kinect ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all What a surprise to see in the console settings menu that Kinect and devices became Devices and Streaming. And Kinect is the last choice... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Do you want to kill Kinect ?

Hello all

What a surprise to see in the console settings menu that Kinect and devices became Devices and Streaming. And Kinect is the last choice among the others.

Would you kill definitely Kinect?

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Aug 7, 2019
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Do you want to yell at Kinect?

jolly-I know you will hug your Kinect.But after last time MS has to prove to me it works.Pre-taped demos are not convincing.I want to see it live before I buy into it.
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

i think its all to do with calibration, cause i have the same problem as another member, i can be sitting on the other side of the room and be talking and bing will pop up with something, i just haven't done anything about it.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

@Low No. In fact people usually tell me to speak up. I'm only loud when I'm hype and a few cold beers+Netflix makes me rather mellow.

-

Why are you worried about it though. I thought you were getting a PS4 because of forced Kinect or something?
  5. Burst Axe Win User

I can talk very low and Kinect 1 hears me... I calibrate the voice settings once every 2-3 months just for good measure though.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

The video major nelson posted this morning, seemed like it worked really well. But its going to be a big hassle if I have to keep repeating myself
Thema:

Do you want to kill Kinect ?

1. Do you want to kill Kinect ? - Similar Threads - kill Kinect

2. Digital Downloads Disconecting my internet and killing my microphone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Downloads Disconecting my internet and killing my microphone.: So I will try to make this quick. I have 2 games Forza H4 and just today purchased Sea Of Thieves both digital downloads recently Forza has been booting me off the game and than kills the internet...
  3. Games killing xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games killing xbox: So its been about 2 days since my console doesnt work at all(original xbox). i was switching between a game and youtube app which i never encountered any problems while switching between to go...
  4. Does latency kill?

in XboX Insiders
    Does latency kill?: Is latency as much as a problem to you as it is for me? In a nutshell: The custom Windows 10 gui deployed on the Xbox One looks great and holds much promise for upgrades. However the latency that...
  5. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  6. Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video...: Matriack is now invisible and get killed instantly since I cannot see it, why? Have video and photos. [Mod Removed - PII] 1a1f65aa-4484-4510-b902-3fadaf16db2a
  7. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....
  8. Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O: I saw the new update will remove Cortana for headset... will it also remove her from Kinect? I still use her daily [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]! :( Is this the final nail in the coffin for us...
  9. Cortana update killed my kinect voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana update killed my kinect voice commands?: I went to use my game DVR to record the last 5 minutes of gameplay of my game, but it needed an update before use. So I thought nothing of it and let it update, but then it needed to reset my...
  10. Kinect is killing the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect is killing the Xbox One.: you're no more forced into having a Kinect, than i was forced into having a headset and a sticker, it comes in the box, if you don't like it then sell it. --- this is also the beauty...