DOC Asks - What's the deal with the Titanfall Bundle

Discus and support DOC Asks - What's the deal with the Titanfall Bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've a question & whoever thinks they've an answer, please reply. One more thing, I know this is a bit late but this still bugs me. I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by docblacjac, Apr 11, 2014.

1. docblacjac
    docblacjac Guest

I've a question & whoever thinks they've an answer, please reply.

One more thing, I know this is a bit late but this still bugs me.

I bought the XBOX One in February with a couple of games and a brand new 12 month subscription to XBOX Live. I bought the console because I really enjoyed my XBOX 360. Personally, I also wanted to show my support for the "console wars". Here's my dilemma,
    I would like to enjoy Titanfall same as everyone else who bought the Titanfall edition of the console which came bundled with it. I meet all of the requirements, I bought the console plus a 12 month subscription on the same date, except for the game came out
    after I bought the console. I'm frustrated to say the least.

I'm just here reaching out, asking if there's some way for me to get a free copy of the game, as I feel like I was cheated and deserve a copy free of charge since the game was released less than 30 days after I bought the console, I have the receipt to prove
    this. I knew the game would release in March, but I did not know the console would drop in price, and re release bundled with Titanfall. Please, for the sake keeping my good faith in this company, help me out of this situation.

Thanks,

:)

docblacjac, Apr 11, 2014
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Time to move to next gen help.

[quote user="magicARSHAVIN"]

And any good deals on the x1 at the moment.

[/quote]

The only deals (if you can call them that) are the $399 Kinect-less bundle and the Titanfall bundle for $499.

The Titanfall bundle was $450 at one time and even was offered with 1 year of Xbox Live ($60) from certain retailers.

I don't see any kind of new deals in the near future. Maybe Black Friday will offer something.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 11, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    What Did You Name Your Xbox One?

Titanfall bundle is a good deal.

NxtDoc1851, Apr 11, 2014
  4. DOC Asks - What's the deal with the Titanfall Bundle

I'm afraid Microsoft most likely won't read this section of the forums, I've been told that they sometime pay attention to the feedback and support section.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 11, 2014
Thema:

1. DOC Asks - What's the deal with the Titanfall Bundle - Similar Threads - DOC Asks What's

2. how can i ask for a refound

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i ask for a refound: I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance than the other one. I've never dropped it....
  3. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  4. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.: When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console....
  5. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  6. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: DOC not showing up after downloads

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: DOC not showing up after downloads: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): DOC not showing up after downloads Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds...
  8. Fallout New Vegas DOC backwards comp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas DOC backwards comp.: Since Xbox' s release of the backwards compatability of Fallout New Vegas, a problem has arisen with the dlc content. Content can be purchased through a 360 window opened when in the beginning...
  9. New Vegas docs install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Vegas docs install: Restart your x box . NOTE THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT POWER SYSTEM. STAND BY AND FULL SHUT DOWN. You must do full shut down for dlcs to take place. To avoid changing your game settings you can press...
  10. Fallout New Vegas DOC backwards comp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas DOC backwards comp.: Since Xbox' s release of the backwards compatability of Fallout New Vegas, a problem has arisen with the dlc content. Content can be purchased through a 360 window opened when in the beginning...