Dodgy chat

Discus and support Dodgy chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so last night my mic cut out whilst i was in a party with friends i could hear everything but they cant hear me so i just bought a new headset and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoatSaltmarsh, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Dodgy chat

Ok so last night my mic cut out whilst i was in a party with friends i could hear everything but they cant hear me so i just bought a new headset and it wont let me speak but i can hear them i highly doubt that my new mic is broke whats going on??

:)

GoatSaltmarsh, Oct 6, 2018
  2. halenbeck
    halenbeck Guest
    Accidental Hacked Lobby Level Up.

yes haha you play get caught so jump online chat get a get outa jail free card from a member then jump on here hahaa dodgy

halenbeck, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Titanfall chat issues...

The chat function on my Xbox One seems pretty dodgy too. I have 2 official controllers and for some reason the official headset wont work with one of them.

LightSpeedHero, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest

Dodgy chat

It could be a problem with the controller? Try this mic with another controller and see if that fixes the issue. Also, if you are using an adapter try using the mic without the adapter as adapters can become faulty

Dysruptz, Oct 6, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Goat!

Thanks for bringing this issue up to us! This sounds like a network issue (NAT type). Give our

NAT Type error
    troubleshooter a shot and keep us posted on how it goes!!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Dodgy chat

Hey Goat!

Thanks for bringing this issue up to us! This sounds like a network issue (NAT type). Give our

NAT Type error
    troubleshooter a shot and keep us posted on how it goes!!
  7. Dysruptz Win User

Dodgy chat

It could be a problem with the controller? Try this mic with another controller and see if that fixes the issue. Also, if you are using an adapter try using the mic without the adapter as adapters can become faulty
  8. halenbeck Win User

Accidental Hacked Lobby Level Up.

yes haha you play get caught so jump online chat get a get outa jail free card from a member then jump on here hahaa dodgy
  9. LightSpeedHero Win User

Titanfall chat issues...

The chat function on my Xbox One seems pretty dodgy too. I have 2 official controllers and for some reason the official headset wont work with one of them.
  10. Captn Obvious Win User

dodgy game

Thema:

Dodgy chat

1. Dodgy chat - Similar Threads - Dodgy chat

2. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  3. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on: Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google...
  4. Chat Mixer Option not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Option not showing: Hello All, I recently bought an Xbox One S and a Hypercloud headset. I want to have the audio from the Xbox and my party come into the headset and not through the TV. Currently, the chat from the...
  5. Messages at chats DOESN'T delete it instantly, or if delete it the next time i log in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages at chats DOESN'T delete it instantly, or if delete it the next time i log in...: Why messages i send or receive at my xbox one x console MOST OF THE TIMES DOESN'T DELETE IT EVEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE IT OR IF DELETE IT THE NEXT TIME I RESTART THE CONSOLE RE-APPEAR IT AT...
  6. Not committing to this dodgy present download system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not committing to this dodgy present download system: back in 2k16 the xbox product range hit its peak in sales of consoles namely the xb1 because they were being sold at around £200 with a kinect, controller and a game. This was a reasonable price....
  7. Netflix app looks dodgy on 4k TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app looks dodgy on 4k TV: Hi all, Just got an xbox one s and a 4K tv - Sony 9300xd. 4K works fine in the xmb and the TV resolution is working but the quality of the netflix app is terrible. Everything is bigger and not...
  8. Xbox One s doing dodgy things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s doing dodgy things: Hey! I just got a brand new xbox one s with fh3 around 2 weeks ago, and its been pretty good so far, until recently, its been doing some REALLY dodgy things. It al started when i turned it on...
  9. Dodgy power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dodgy power supply: Anyone experience a faint clicking fan in thepower brick ? Had mine for 5 months barely used but plugged in standby for at least 3 of those months. A bit of a worry for a system Craig Flannagan...
  10. Xbox Live status "dodgy at best"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status "dodgy at best": Well it looks like Xbox Live is having it's "time of the month", kind of annoying at the moment . Is it me or is Xbox Live not quite as rock solid as it used to be back in the day?...