Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?

Discus and support Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! So 3 months have passed since it was broken and still no fix... Is it broken for everyone or only for some users? submitted by /u/XboxSuperFanX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxSuperFanX, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?

Hi! So 3 months have passed since it was broken and still no fix... Is it broken for everyone or only for some users?

submitted by /u/XboxSuperFanX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxSuperFanX, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

Any time soon can we expect update with fix for 4K capture?

At this moment our only option is to capture 1080p 30fps and it is
    really bad for gaming in modern days, 4K 60fps is just standard for gaming now days. I see on my channel significant drop in traffic when I upload 1080p 30fps.

I bought Xbox one X just because of 4K capture feature and
    nowexperience this issue with no
    solutions for days.
  3. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  4. A Virtual Duck Win User

Beyond a joke.

The PS4 is tapped out. It is physically impossible for it to run above 1080p 60fps, even upscaled. This is due to a 1080p only HDMI. The Xbox One could on a retail AAA output 1080p upscaled to 4K at 30fps (data cap on HDMI prevents 60fps unless a new HDMI
    cable was issued to allow 4K 60fps). It could also on a small indie/arcade title output 4K Native 30fps (60 with new HDMI).
  5. darkist1 Win User

Xbox One X 4K Capturing Is Broken

IGN does have a really good walk through on how to make sure your 4k capture is set up, but perhaps have a look at the different saving locations? it could possibly be saving to another destination that you're unaware of. But also, be aware, that 4k videos,
    even SDR and 30 seconds long, can be larger than you'd expect.

capture 4k on xbox one x

The capturing was a problem for a while on the one dashboard, so hopefully its fixed for you now.
  6. f r u 7 7 y Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I'm chatting with Support right now, and this guy is seriously telling me they locked 60fps into ONLY the 4k setting. You apparently cant record 1080p @ 60fps. What the[Mod Removed – Profanity].sense does that make that
    you disable a higher fps over minute visual quality difference but massive CPU load saving? Like, 1080p@60fps would be significantly easier for the X1X to record at than 4k@60fps....and even then, the 4K setting can only be 30 seconds long MAX. WHAT THE
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].IS THE POINT IN THAT? Most of my clips worth keeping are always around 30-45 seconds.

I'm hugely disappointed. I'm actually thinking of filing a false advertising claim against Microsoft for this. I bought this console SOLEY for the 60fps recording and streaming quality. We got NONE of it! I'm SO
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. OFF.

yep, i hate this kind of false advertising

DVR 4K 60FPS! they say which turns out absolutely useless in reality, not even delivering 1/4 of it only 1/8

Bravo

Spoke with support yet again about the issue. Turns out, they just mirrored the X1OG dashboard, and added in the 4K option. However, the options are actually presets, with the 4K one offering 60fps. They can update the 1080p one for 60fps support, but haven't
    yet. I went to the UserVoice Xbox site and posted it as an update suggestion.
    Hope we will get it eventually!
Thema:

Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?

1. Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Does 60fps capture

2. How Does Joint N-11 Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Does Joint N-11 Work?: Joint N-11 Review a joint support formula that uses natural ingredients to help relieve pain and joint soreness, as claimed by the manufacturer. The product may reduce inflammation, which is often...
  3. does anyone know how to do this ?? with the letter

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to do this ?? with the letter: [img] does anyone know how to do this ?? with the letter 29c79182-54b7-4d17-a23c-57d8d05885ca
  4. : Xbox does display anything just blank screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox does display anything just blank screen: : Xbox does display anything just blank screen When i turned on my xbox i tried loading a game 5 times and everytime it took to long and so i restarted it it wouldent turn back on just a blank...
  5. Why does open luggage take double the keys to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does open luggage take double the keys to open: Why does open luggage take double the keys to open 4b6fbf32-3d94-42c2-acc1-884037310339
  6. Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?: I can't find any answers for this question. They sent me a shipping label, but i dunno if that means they'll cover it or not. 76a48d17-4a67-41c0-8603-f2c36e914dae
  7. Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?: My good friend invited me over to help him move, and in this plastic tub was his video games he collected over the years. He said whatever u wanted I should take because they were all getting...
  8. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  9. How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does 1min or 1hr of 4k 60fps Game DVR footage take up?: How much Space does 1min or even 1hr of 4k game clips at 60fps take up in an X1X hard drive? I heard X1X uses compression and decoding for this. What about if I record on an external hard drive....
  10. Does 50hz being unable mean I can't run 60fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 50hz being unable mean I can't run 60fps?: On my console, only 24hz is available for settings, and 50hz is just blanked out and grey. I cannot choose that option, and I'm wondering if that's why I can't run 60. When I'm playing games...