Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

Discus and support Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VibingVampire, May 3, 2021.

1. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive gold games. if anyone has an answer to this please let me know. Also if this is a dumb question pls dont make fun of me. Im not smart when it comes to xbox live gold

:)

VibingVampire, May 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

It doesn't only xgu or gamepass only benefit would be if you stacked it for 3 years and then upgrade to xgu
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gold is what allows you to play online on the console. It's not required on the PC. The only thing you would benefit from is Games with Gold and Deals of the Week if any of those games are Play Anywhere and would work on the PC. There's really no need for it on the PC.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Compartilhamento do Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 - existe? [Xbox Game Pass Sharing on Windows 10-does it exist?]

Hi Lucas,

As mentioned earlier by XBF Leslie, even between two accounts on the same PC, Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold cannot be shared on a Windows 10 PC. Windows 10 or the Xbox App on Windows 10 does not have the same "Home Console" feature the Xbox One console
    does so the sharing wouldn't work in the same way it does on then Xbox One and license sharing on the PC is not currently supported. You will need to get the subscriptions separately for each account on the PC.

I hope that clears thing up!
  5. SylvorOnix Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

What exactly does the gift card say in the front? Xbox live, xbox gift card xbox live gold. The a card usually explains what it does... live gold can be used for live gold but some codes can. Be used as currency if added to you account at login.live.com

If it is just a live gold subscription you could always stack it and add more time to your subscription.
  6. AlbertDuncan Win User

Microsoft account

thanks

would a pre paid gold card for xbox live work. It seems that my card is regeistered in a country xbox live does not support. I am worried I pay for a redeem card and it does not work also?
Thema:

1. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits? - Similar Threads - Does live gold

2. Does Game pass ultimate enable live gold for same account in 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Game pass ultimate enable live gold for same account in 360?: When I get Game pass ultimate for a specific account, does the same account in 360 console enable the live gold subscription? I want to transfer game data from 360 to xbox one/series s. For 360...
  3. Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??: As the xbox insider said that the members in xbox insiders can play free to play games without live gold and fortnite is in early access can i play fortnite without gold membership??...
  4. Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite: Why does it say I need xbox live gold when I start fortnite Ps:I'm on xbox 1 s not sure of it matters tho b8526043-e0bb-45ee-8e28-4cc085cb8378
  5. Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...: Does anybody have a 48h-7dayxbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my friend for a bit submitted by /u/koryfish12 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360: So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live logo on it 58ca8435-0929-4e94-b47b-3a2df98cfd6b
  7. Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...: So basically I have a subscription to Xbox live gold for 12 months, but I'm quite close to redeeming a 1 month of ultimate via the Microsoft rewards system. I know that if you upgrade to ultimate...
  8. No me activan la tarjeta xbox live gold[Translation-My xbox live gold card does not activate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me activan la tarjeta xbox live gold[Translation-My xbox live gold card does not activate]: Hace ya unos meses, compre una tarjeta xbox live gold de 12 meses en el centro comercial Walmart, el problema es que al llegar a casa y canjear el codigo, me da un mensaje que la tarjeta no ha...
  9. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  10. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...