Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

Discus and support Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StuntedJaguar52, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email directed me check my billing settings, which I did, and then post to the Rewards forum if that didn't work,
    which I also did. There has been absolutely no moderator response to my post. There is no reason that my points shouldn't be credited to my account. Please help. Thank you.

:)

StuntedJaguar52, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Rewards removed playing new games credit

That ^

If you ever need any help with the rewards program, the best place to post is the Reward Support Forums.

(Thanks IRB)

Mark Sherwood, Jun 1, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Need a Moderators help please!

What about in the new email address?

The only other thing I can suggest is to try and PM a moderator, you do that by clicking the little letter icon under one of their posts. You can find a post by the moderator
    aka Scratch here
    LINK

Remember to put your point across politely and you should get the answer you seek.

voteDC, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Official rewards support members do post in that forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for that program. Official hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest so it does take
    some time to get a response. They have also been working on a backlog of threads so it is taking longer than usual to get a response.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Official rewards support members do post in that forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for that program. Official hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest so it does take
    some time to get a response. They have also been working on a backlog of threads so it is taking longer than usual to get a response.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Rewards removed playing new games credit

That ^

If you ever need any help with the rewards program, the best place to post is the Reward Support Forums.

(Thanks IRB)
  7. Smwutches Win User

I Need help

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There are no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware.
  8. Arminator Win User

Can't connect to Xbox LIVE. LONG TERM ERROR.

[quote user="Symbieh"]

Any help? Anyone?

[/quote]

I tried answering, but my post is/was awaiting moderation and doesn't show up yet. If this post goes through, I'll repeat my answer.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
Thema:

1. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help! - Similar Threads - Does moderator ever

2. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox beta installer does not respond

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta installer does not respond: I have purchased the xbox ultimate game pass , when i try to install the xbox beta app on my pc the installer does not respond after clicking on next, i have tried with adminstrative privilges...
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  5. How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step)

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it take to install a build upgrade for you? (Apply step): Note: not the download step (which depends on Internet speed and bandwidths), and not the verify step. After the reboot, step 3 Here it takes about 35 minutes (used a stopwatch) where it sits...
  6. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  7. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  8. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  9. Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?: I would like to suggest xbox or microsoft make sub groups that play on a daily basis or pull from insiders group to help monitor more the problems all seem to be having with alot of naughty or not...
  10. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...: rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win but as xbox wont do nothing about him he eill...