Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

Discus and support Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StuntedJaguar52, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help!

I posted some time ago that I had received an email stating that Microsoft could not convert my 5000 rewards points to credit in my account. The email directed me check my billing settings, which I did, and then post to the Rewards forum if that didn't work,
    which I also did. There has been absolutely no moderator response to my post. There is no reason that my points shouldn't be credited to my account. Please help. Thank you.

:)

StuntedJaguar52, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Rewards removed playing new games credit

That ^

If you ever need any help with the rewards program, the best place to post is the Reward Support Forums.

(Thanks IRB)

Mark Sherwood, Jun 1, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Need a Moderators help please!

What about in the new email address?

The only other thing I can suggest is to try and PM a moderator, you do that by clicking the little letter icon under one of their posts. You can find a post by the moderator
    aka Scratch here
    LINK

Remember to put your point across politely and you should get the answer you seek.

voteDC, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Official rewards support members do post in that forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for that program. Official hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest so it does take
    some time to get a response. They have also been working on a backlog of threads so it is taking longer than usual to get a response.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Official rewards support members do post in that forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for that program. Official hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest so it does take
    some time to get a response. They have also been working on a backlog of threads so it is taking longer than usual to get a response.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Rewards removed playing new games credit

That ^

If you ever need any help with the rewards program, the best place to post is the Reward Support Forums.

(Thanks IRB)
  7. Smwutches Win User

I Need help

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There are no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

I NEED HELP

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Does any moderator ever answer posts in the rewards forum? I need help! - Similar Threads - Does moderator ever

2. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  3. My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it: I keep getting this message whenever i try to purchase the season 4 gamepass of MW a915590f-88e3-4267-a033-056deb7daf71
  4. Power button does not click on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button does not click on Xbox One: A friend pushed the power button several times pretty quickly in a row. Now the Xbox One doesn’t turn on and the power button doesnt click when we push it. Can it be fixed?...
  5. Xbox update frozen and does not install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update frozen and does not install: When i go to install an update on my xbox it installs to 20% and then does not install any more, i contact a xbox gamer and they said to contact xbox support, it does not allow me to do an offline...
  6. What Is Blood Balance Advanced Formula [READ CAREFULLY] And How Does It Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Is Blood Balance Advanced Formula [READ CAREFULLY] And How Does It Work?: Various people live with some arrangement of blood issue or a condition that impacts their blood's prosperity. It's definitely not hard to accept that there isn't something to be done about it,...
  7. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  8. Why does Xbox enforcement exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox enforcement exist?: Why does Xbox enforcement team exist when all they do is ban people because they are trigger happy? Got banned for "looking for a group post." The same posts I have been making for months don't...
  9. Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox need more moderators for monitoring multiplyer?: I would like to suggest xbox or microsoft make sub groups that play on a daily basis or pull from insiders group to help monitor more the problems all seem to be having with alot of naughty or not...
  10. Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does nothing get done with hackers or moders it's pointless filing complaints because ...: rumadbro a class which is modest pointless playing against him he is a skilless cheat he changes classes if his team start loosing just to get the win but as xbox wont do nothing about him he eill...