Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment??

Discus and support Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had just updated and payed for my gold membership that got excepted. Then tried to renew my game pass and it came up saying cant be processed and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiamCastle1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. LiamCastle1
    LiamCastle1 Guest

Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment??

I had just updated and payed for my gold membership that got excepted. Then tried to renew my game pass and it came up saying cant be processed and need to contact support cant find what im supposed to do to fix this?? Help would be great thanks.

:)

LiamCastle1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. LiamCastle1 Win User

Thanks everyone i will give them a call and see how it goes.
  3. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

They may not be enough money on the payment you are using please double check the rquired money is on the payment method.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey LiamCastle1!

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

Make sure your bank allows the payments from your xbox/pc to go through.
Thema:

1. Does any one know what to do when it says on Xbox one it can’t process a payment?? - Similar Threads - Does says can’t

2. WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!: My Xbox One S keeps showing no signal when it’s clearly plugged in. Nothing’s wrong with the xbox it works perfectly fine. But it did drop off of my desk which was not a bad fall since my desk is...
  3. How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  5. Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...: Hello. Today I went to a local store to purchase a physical copy of WWE 2K16 for XB1. When I was ready to install, it says "installation stopped". The first message I get is " dirty or damaged"....
  6. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  7. DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

in XBoX on Windows
    DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...: Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but...
  8. Why does my Windows 10 Xbox app say the server is "Blocked"

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Windows 10 Xbox app say the server is "Blocked": All, After the most recent windows update my xbox app on my Windows 10 machine no longer allows me access to my live account. In the network settings it says "blocked" for server connection. I...
  9. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...: I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7
  10. it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it does not let me make purchases, they say that I need authorization from my parents: hello good night, the reason for this message is to report a problem that I have, without wanting to buy my console I said that I was underage, then it had never happened to me that I needed...