Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

Discus and support Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, Oct 15, 2021.

1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio doesnt come through the mic. Ive seen it in rogue company and now insurgency sandstorm for examples.

Also Yesterday I was playing Back 4 Blood with my friend and while we were on a party we had double audio cause the chat was going to the gamechat too for some reason.

Is this issue known? Is there a possible fix?

submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

/u/javycane, Oct 15, 2021
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Stupid Online Rule.. WTF Happened To Strategy

I had a guy kicked for continous encroachment. I routinely run the clock out when its a close game and alot of time left on the play clock. I would've probably broken my disc if I got kicked for something like that.
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

Do games play fine? yes so its not a broken mess

does kinect work fine?yes for me anyway

does the ui run fast? yes 99.9 percent of the time
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can't downloading Games for Gold Dead Rising 2

Does your account region match your actual region? Xbox live regions are by countries not continents
  5. Dwoop33 Win User

OK Microsoft -- time for your next big move.

I'd gladly theow in some money to fund a kickstarter for a proper Eternal Champions game. Heck, I'd run the campaign except that I don't have any experience in making games..only playing them on 4 different continents...
  6. Irixion Win User

Do not purchase any ea game

America is a continent, not a country. Also it's EA. Also that's the risk you run using any online service or game. It's in the TOS, it's in the fineprint. Did I mention it's EA? Their slogan is "Challenge Everything". That means you. And me. And everyone.
Thema:

1. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat? - Similar Threads - Does anybody continously

2. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  3. Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?: I changed my Gamertag Saturday and every time I go into games it's my old Gamertag I'm wondering if it's because it has a non-Latin word in it. 11527048-e151-4f4d-96ec-77e3801721cd
  4. Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac: Will this audio passthrough update allow me to use a sound blaster g6 Dac on my Xsx via usb ? Just want to try something different than astro mixamp submitted by /u/Tricky-Blacksmith135 [link]...
  5. Is anybody having problem that Sudoku does not retain completed games/levels?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody having problem that Sudoku does not retain completed games/levels?: I complete daily challenges but as soon as I close the website all records are erased. f961da94-1075-4fbd-b251-836b7cd6f4f8
  6. Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...: Does anybody have a 48h-7dayxbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my friend for a bit submitted by /u/koryfish12 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends?: Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends? 781b0dfc-5ebb-4d95-a547-a15258b018a7
  8. Does anybody else see Xbox PC Windows 10 app constantly refresh like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else see Xbox PC Windows 10 app constantly refresh like this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/mynameisjason_ [link] [comments]
  9. Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?: Now that it has been a few months of the Minecraft RTX beta I've began to wonder, "when will the next version come out?" There is a lot of problems I would love fixed in the beta and likely would...
  10. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]