Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

Discus and support Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScrappyClock1, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested that uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling worked for them but all it did for me was to lose all the
    puzzles that I already had and now they wont reload either.

:)

ScrappyClock1, Mar 24, 2018
  2. WilliamRumpf
    WilliamRumpf Guest
    Marathon Achievement Still Not Working

The March 2015 update added the "Marathon" achievement. I have completed every puzzle every day for both April and May. Still does not award the "Marathon" achievement. Anybody out there ever get "Marathon"?

WilliamRumpf, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

I have been enjoying the Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles for a few weeks now, and since the last major Windows 10 update I have not been able to download purchased (gold coins) collections of puzzles. I get a download button and when I select it, I get
    the scroll bar for downloading; however, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem and does anyone know if their is a solution or fix to this problem? I've been searching the forums, but, so far, I haven't seen any solutions. Can anyone help?

FlexibleHeart94, Mar 24, 2018
  4. ZayWilliams Win User

My home xbox

Does anybody have any other way to fix the issue ??
  5. Noldat Win User

Headset adapter echo

Does anybody know a fix to this?
  6. FlaJon Win User

Sign in troubles

does anybody have any clue how long this may take too fix???
  7. FrostySniper610 Win User

Unable to sign in to Xbox Live: Sign in: 0x800488FC

Does anybody know when this will be fixed?
  8. nkut123 Win User

Colour lost from cards

When are they going to fix the color issue for solitaire? Does anybody have a contact phone # or email address to make these jackasses fix it??
Thema:

Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

1. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading? - Similar Threads - Does anybody fix

2. Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...: [img] I don’t know if it’s just Fortnite because it’s the only free game I know on there. b33c7017-2880-4607-b601-99ad84fcef21
  3. Does Anybody know what can help thanks

in XboX Insiders
    Does Anybody know what can help thanks: My Xbox one controller won’t work apart from the joystick thing and the main button I’ve tried the normal routine turning it off and on about 100 times but nothings working does anyone know how to...
  4. I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...: The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible 4ecf5295-8264-4e03-84b1-81f31ada39e3
  5. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  6. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  7. Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?: I changed my Gamertag Saturday and every time I go into games it's my old Gamertag I'm wondering if it's because it has a non-Latin word in it. 11527048-e151-4f4d-96ec-77e3801721cd
  8. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  9. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?: After visiting what seems like every support forum, guide, and youtube video on the entire **** internet I finally find myself here as a final move of desperation. Ever since I've bought and...
  10. Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?: Please help. I have instant on...on. It never downloads and installs the updates like it is supposed to. I wanted to just play a fast game or two before bed, now I will not be playing at all...