Does Anybody know what can help thanks

Discus and support Does Anybody know what can help thanks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox one controller won’t work apart from the joystick thing and the main button I’ve tried the normal routine turning it off and on about 100 times... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/grimR3AP3R_-, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Does Anybody know what can help thanks

My Xbox one controller won’t work apart from the joystick thing and the main button I’ve tried the normal routine turning it off and on about 100 times but nothings working does anyone know how to fix or have the same problem only bought brand new before Christmas so it’s not old or anything

submitted by /u/grimR3AP3R_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/grimR3AP3R_-, Jul 19, 2022
  2. willham88 Win User

Free Haze Skin Set!

Thanks man! Does anybody actually know what this skin looks like?
  3. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

Does anybody know

Gotta love it when they use the "friend excuse".
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Does anybody know ???

as long as the monitor has an HDMI in you should be fine.
  5. Matt The Hit Win User

does anybody know...

Staring at some of the monster wall statue things on each side unlock a few more hidden koins. Just stare at each one for about 5-10 seconds and it will auto lock onto it. Dunno which ones they were though...forgot sorry. But I know for sure there's atleast
    one on each side.
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

does anybody know...

Just keep playing. Do ladder matches on beginner and get some flawlesses plus babalities. That's an extra 1,500 koins. I had something like 350-400,000 after story mode and only unlocked a little over half the Krypt, I think.
Thema:

Does Anybody know what can help thanks

1. Does Anybody know what can help thanks - Similar Threads - Does Anybody help

2. Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...: [img] I don’t know if it’s just Fortnite because it’s the only free game I know on there. b33c7017-2880-4607-b601-99ad84fcef21
  3. I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...: The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible 4ecf5295-8264-4e03-84b1-81f31ada39e3
  4. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  5. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  6. Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?: I changed my Gamertag Saturday and every time I go into games it's my old Gamertag I'm wondering if it's because it has a non-Latin word in it. 11527048-e151-4f4d-96ec-77e3801721cd
  7. Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac: Will this audio passthrough update allow me to use a sound blaster g6 Dac on my Xsx via usb ? Just want to try something different than astro mixamp submitted by /u/Tricky-Blacksmith135 [link]...
  8. Is anybody having problem that Sudoku does not retain completed games/levels?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody having problem that Sudoku does not retain completed games/levels?: I complete daily challenges but as soon as I close the website all records are erased. f961da94-1075-4fbd-b251-836b7cd6f4f8
  9. Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody have a 48h-7day xbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my...: Does anybody have a 48h-7dayxbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my friend for a bit submitted by /u/koryfish12 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]