Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

Discus and support Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edwinser21, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

/u/edwinser21, Jun 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

Does anybody know

Gotta love it when they use the "friend excuse".
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Does anybody know ???

as long as the monitor has an HDMI in you should be fine.
  4. Matt The Hit Win User

does anybody know...

Staring at some of the monster wall statue things on each side unlock a few more hidden koins. Just stare at each one for about 5-10 seconds and it will auto lock onto it. Dunno which ones they were though...forgot sorry. But I know for sure there's atleast
    one on each side.
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

does anybody know...

Just keep playing. Do ladder matches on beginner and get some flawlesses plus babalities. That's an extra 1,500 koins. I had something like 350-400,000 after story mode and only unlocked a little over half the Krypt, I think.
  6. Dodger Fan-F85026B1- Win User

Does anybody know

actually i let my friend do the bronze account thing on my account and 2 days later i couldnt play anymore. ea was just mad cause they keep ripping people off. i am sure you bought the coins or ms points from china like all those other idiots did or do.
Thema:

Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

1. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please. - Similar Threads - Does anybody why

2. Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area)

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why It isn't available. (I live in the Montana-US area): [IMG] submitted by /u/ScorelessVermin [link] [comments]
  3. Does anybody know why there is no mouse support for Apps on XBOX One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know why there is no mouse support for Apps on XBOX One?: with mouse support enabled for games since more than a year, it is not really clear for me why i can't use my Trackball on EDGE, any other browser or even KODI, which has built-in mouse support....
  4. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  5. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  6. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?: Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested that uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling...
  7. Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks: Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks 6a650235-4f56-4b7d-a87b-3e83ad8546cb
  8. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?: After visiting what seems like every support forum, guide, and youtube video on the entire **** internet I finally find myself here as a final move of desperation. Ever since I've bought and...
  9. Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how to fix the instant on problem?: Please help. I have instant on...on. It never downloads and installs the updates like it is supposed to. I wanted to just play a fast game or two before bed, now I will not be playing at all...
  10. Does Anybody know why I can't play BF3 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anybody know why I can't play BF3 on my Xbox One?: Hey guys, I try putting in both disc for BF3 into my Xbox one and nothing happens. The game doesn't pop up anywhere for me to be able to go onto the game. On the store the game says "Battlefield...