Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

Discus and support Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Cursed Razer, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:45 PM.

1. Cursed Razer
    Cursed Razer Guest

I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get option to pop up for me to download the game... A few times it completely booted me out of store and back to Home on
    my Xbox.... I did finally get games to download but shouldnt have taken so long thats for sure

:)

Cursed Razer, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I sometimes get those issues with the store not loading so I think it's xbox's side on that. Also pretty much this entire week it's been taking longer to get invites that were sent out, like it could take minutes for some to pop up on my screen even though
    I get them on my phone instantly. So it could be your router or just xbox in general.
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get option to pop up for me to download the game... A few times it completely booted me out of store and back to Home on
    my Xbox.... I did finally get games to download but shouldnt have taken so long thats for sure
  4. lilbak82 Win User

I haven't had any issues so far
  5. CTSBLISS Win User

Yea I've been lag in a whole lot more then usual an been getting disconnected from games.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

I have not had loading issues, but I have had issues with invites and messages not going through the last few days.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?: I use the iOS App for Xbox Live, because I do not have an Xbox but I want to get Achievements on Minecraft for iOS, and because I can message my friends who don't have access to iMessage. However,...
  3. does anyone else have this problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    does anyone else have this problem: does anyone else have the same problem as me my Xbox oneS frequently drops out I've complained to my internet provider there was no problem there end but have since realized that it is only my...
  4. Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?: Nearly 6 months ago I made a purchase of gold coins from the store. Since then, I have been unable to make any purchases in any amount. I get an error code and Cannot complete purchase as it has...
  5. Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?: Okay so I've put some hours into UFC 3 and in that time I have tried every game mode and beaten the career mode and think that people are giving this game bad reviews when its definitely not a 5...
  6. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  7. Does anyone else think that they'll do Season 3 Story mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think that they'll do Season 3 Story mode?: They've created story modes for Seasons 1 and 2 with achievements for each character. Does anybody else think they'll do the same for Season 3 and perhaps the extra character?...
  8. Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have FIFA STREET on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have FIFA STREET on the xbox one?: What has to happen in order to get a game to be backwards compatible? FIFA street seems like a simple game and shouls either be made remastered or just backwards compatible...
  9. Does anyone else achievements do not add to game scote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else achievements do not add to game scote: I just done 4 achievements on Forza Motorsport 5. Achievements pop out but score was t added. f340b186-4d1f-4c33-a180-71c68808f627
  10. Does anyone else feel cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else feel cheated: I have been holding this in for awhile but I cant anymore. I have been a loyal xbox customer since the original and I have been gaming since atari and i have never seen the crap pulled like they...