Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED)

Discus and support Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeuceUndead, Dec 11, 2019.

1. DeuceUndead
    DeuceUndead Guest

Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20 minutes late, if I send a message remains in sending, and
    to be sent I have to close and open the chat, when I delete a conversation it is not deleted at that time it takes 20 minutes to be deleted, this problem only affects my main account in xbox, I already tried in another profile and everything works normally,
    I hope you can help me.........................................

THANKS. Hello, I want to say that after 2 weeks the problem in my chats was solved alone, I really appreciate your help, for a moment I thought that my account had some failure but it was not so, I hope and this topic will serve for that in the future a kind
    of patch can be developed for this fault that as someone mentioned. It is random. thanks for the help friends Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED) :)

:)

DeuceUndead, Dec 11, 2019
  2. DeuceUndead Win User

My connection is very good, it does not give me problems in the online and in the Xbox Apps the messaging works very well, but in the console it does not
  3. Nickmasterluke Win User

It should be your console problem contact support could also be a hack but that is very unlikely.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

How is your internet connection lately? My chat has been working fine, although the odd time I get the message on the APP through my phone a few seconds before it shows up on my console.
  5. DeuceUndead Win User

Hello, I already tried the 2 methods and the problem of delay still remains, the only thing left is to wait for it to resolve itself, since I do not want to lose my main account
  6. Fast Chet Win User

Just curious....are you communicating with astronauts, because that may explain the 20 minute lag. I recommend starting 20 minutes earlier from now on.

Just joking, I have had similar and it self resolved after a week or so.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED) - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  4. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  6. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  7. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  9. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  10. Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one: Scarface the world is yours on xbox 360 made a lot of money if Microsoft added it to the xbox one it double the money d33dd188-acbb-43e1-8e04-c14cf05f35ca