Does anyone else have problems in chats?

Discus and support Does anyone else have problems in chats? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeuceUndead, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DeuceUndead
    DeuceUndead Guest

Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20 minutes late, if I send a message remains in sending, and
    to be sent I have to close and open the chat, when I delete a conversation it is not deleted at that time it takes 20 minutes to be deleted, this problem only affects my main account in xbox, I already tried in another profile and everything works normally,
    I hope you can help me.

:)

DeuceUndead, Dec 9, 2019
  2. xFilter Win User

Does anyone else have problems

You talking about a uplay account?
  3. Mister Beardly Win User

Have you tried restarting your xbox amd router to see if it has improved?
  4. Ogre2k2 Win User

I also have slow server connection. My main problem, the achievements are not working
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Does anyone else have this problem?

[quote user="Satsumo"]

[quote user=""]

It's not an issue; the Xbox One simply doesn't support surround sound yet - they're fixing it with an update soon.

[/quote]

Just to be clear and remove misinformation....

The X1 does support surround sound via the HDMI (which the OP made clear was his setup). It is only via optical out that the X1 (currently) doesn't support surround.

[/quote]Ah, m'bad! :|
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Does anyone else have this problem?

I figured it out. After some study I found out that tv's don't do dolby pass through to optical. It converts it back to 2 channels. Looks like I will going out and buying a new receiver next week. Time for another expensive upgrade I guess! Lol. The missus
    is not going to be happy!!!
Thema:

1. Does anyone else have problems in chats? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  4. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  6. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  7. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  9. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  10. Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one: Scarface the world is yours on xbox 360 made a lot of money if Microsoft added it to the xbox one it double the money d33dd188-acbb-43e1-8e04-c14cf05f35ca