Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

Discus and support Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yuvalarad, Dec 24, 2020.

1. yuvalarad
    yuvalarad Guest

Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box

:)

yuvalarad, Dec 24, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty good. Properly not one that i am going to pick up. I will definitely go Series X all the way.
    But a nice cost efficient alternative and a great entry model for new xbox players.

What are peoples thoughts ? and are you thinking about picking it up ?
    The way i see it, i don't see the Series S as an entry model, it depends on what the resolution of TV / Monitor is being used, because the Xbox Series X is more aimed at 4K gaming and the Xbox Series S is more aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

For someone who does not have / own or does not plan to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, then the Series S is perfect choice to get and will save you money by not paying for something that you'll never get to see or use the full potential of the Series X,

It make no sense to me why anyone would buy a Series X just to play at 1080p, but there will be people out there who will do just that, to me, that's just wasted money in my opinion,

My thoughts are...

If your gaming at 4K, go with the Xbox Series X,

If your gaming at 1080p / 1440p, go with the Xbox Series S,

I have a 4K TV and a 4K Gaming Monitor so for me, I'm getting the Xbox Series X.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

4. CarGuyB3N Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
  6. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  5. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  6. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  8. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  9. Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one: Scarface the world is yours on xbox 360 made a lot of money if Microsoft added it to the xbox one it double the money d33dd188-acbb-43e1-8e04-c14cf05f35ca
  10. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]