Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

Discus and support Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oDarth Plagueis, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

That would be pretty cool.

:)

oDarth Plagueis, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Become Ash Win User

Just like evil controllers 100 percent yes. Obviously without the mods though
  3. Default_406 Win User

I think that is a great idea! The first elite controller I bought Halo accessories for it which I love and I hope they make some for the 2nd generation at some point or just let us create what we want on it or what color we want them.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

100% yes. That was what kept me from originally getting an Elite because I wanted to make a custom one. Seems like since they partnered with SCUF they won't go that route.
  5. That Dad Gamer Win User

Yep would be awesome to be able to design an elite. However for now i customized mine with some parts from Amazon for my v1
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I wouldn't mind creating an elite controller
Thema:

1. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  4. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  6. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  7. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  9. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  10. Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else want scarface the world is yours on xbox one: Scarface the world is yours on xbox 360 made a lot of money if Microsoft added it to the xbox one it double the money d33dd188-acbb-43e1-8e04-c14cf05f35ca