Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

Discus and support Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oDarth Plagueis, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

That would be pretty cool.

:)

oDarth Plagueis, Nov 9, 2019
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

it would be cool but would get pretty expensive just like most things you get custom made.
  3. Become Ash Win User

Just like evil controllers 100 percent yes. Obviously without the mods though
  4. Default_406 Win User

I think that is a great idea! The first elite controller I bought Halo accessories for it which I love and I hope they make some for the 2nd generation at some point or just let us create what we want on it or what color we want them.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

100% yes. That was what kept me from originally getting an Elite because I wanted to make a custom one. Seems like since they partnered with SCUF they won't go that route.
  6. That Dad Gamer Win User

Yep would be awesome to be able to design an elite. However for now i customized mine with some parts from Amazon for my v1
Thema:

1. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  3. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  4. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  6. Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anyone else have this problem with Notifications on the iOS Xbox App?: I use the iOS App for Xbox Live, because I do not have an Xbox but I want to get Achievements on Minecraft for iOS, and because I can message my friends who don't have access to iMessage. However,...
  7. does anyone else have this problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    does anyone else have this problem: does anyone else have the same problem as me my Xbox oneS frequently drops out I've complained to my internet provider there was no problem there end but have since realized that it is only my...
  8. Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have trouble making purchases from the store?: Nearly 6 months ago I made a purchase of gold coins from the store. Since then, I have been unable to make any purchases in any amount. I get an error code and Cannot complete purchase as it has...
  9. Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?: Okay so I've put some hours into UFC 3 and in that time I have tried every game mode and beaten the career mode and think that people are giving this game bad reviews when its definitely not a 5...
  10. Does anyone else achievements do not add to game scote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else achievements do not add to game scote: I just done 4 achievements on Forza Motorsport 5. Achievements pop out but score was t added. f340b186-4d1f-4c33-a180-71c68808f627