Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection?

Discus and support Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on a series X, and I'm having issues with WiFi disconnecting randomly playing online. I had seen I was unenrolled from the insiders program, and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dyleshquin, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection?

I'm on a series X, and I'm having issues with WiFi disconnecting randomly playing online. I had seen I was unenrolled from the insiders program, and I rejoined as a beta member and the issue hasn't came up as much as it did before. Although I rejoined the issue is still there. I have a xfinity wifi6 router with no ability to play wired, and I can't choose between 2.4 or 5ghz wifi because the router is supposedly supposed to do that automatically. So, with all that being said, does anyone know anything or a timeframe for this fix?

submitted by /u/Dyleshquin
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dyleshquin, Nov 30, 2020
  2. CarGuyB3N Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty good. Properly not one that i am going to pick up. I will definitely go Series X all the way.
    But a nice cost efficient alternative and a great entry model for new xbox players.

What are peoples thoughts ? and are you thinking about picking it up ?
    The way i see it, i don't see the Series S as an entry model, it depends on what the resolution of TV / Monitor is being used, because the Xbox Series X is more aimed at 4K gaming and the Xbox Series S is more aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

For someone who does not have / own or does not plan to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, then the Series S is perfect choice to get and will save you money by not paying for something that you'll never get to see or use the full potential of the Series X,

It make no sense to me why anyone would buy a Series X just to play at 1080p, but there will be people out there who will do just that, to me, that's just wasted money in my opinion,

My thoughts are...

If your gaming at 4K, go with the Xbox Series X,

If your gaming at 1080p / 1440p, go with the Xbox Series S,

I have a 4K TV and a 4K Gaming Monitor so for me, I'm getting the Xbox Series X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

5. Vauxion Win User

Xbox One X (Wireless LAG spike issues)

I have both my Xbox One S and Xbox One X and the S works FINE.

The Xbox One X has a KNOWN WIFI issue which I thought would be fixed a YEAR later..

Don't try to troubleshoot me with all that Wifi wizard (Mod Removed - Profanity)
  6. ColeRauch Win User

Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

Im pretty sure it is a bug but does anyone know for sure what the problem is?

i have the Series X
Thema:

Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection?

1. Does anyone know anything at all about a fix for Series X|S WiFi disconnection? - Similar Threads - Does anyone anything

2. Does anyone know how support works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how support works?: I have a new series x with 2 controllers Both controllers have the infamous button issues (buttons not working well), I have requested replacement. I have received a few mails. the last ones...
  3. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  4. Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?: [img] I am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks 20ab20a4-e8ae-4a5e-a726-6b6f9ce277d9
  5. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  6. Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?: I got the error code E105 a month ago and tried to do an offline update to get it up and running again, but that didn’t work and it kept giving me other E error codes. Took it in to get fixed and...
  7. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  8. Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?: Hi, I sent my sons series x back for an exchange back at the end of Nov. I've rang them a few times to find out when the new one will be sent out and am getting nowhere fast. It was meant to be a...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  10. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...