Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

Discus and support Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines. Keep in mind I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaFlare_YT, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines.

Keep in mind I said specific.

:)

AlphaFlare_YT, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Rich Cashster Win User

Purchasing High End Cars

Does anyone know how much this voltic costs?
  3. spidahmonky Win User

Halo: CE Remake Confirmed

does anyone know how much its going to cost??
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Nikki Minaj wearing Brass knuckles

How much does a hit cost? Anyone want to pitch in? THen we won't have to deal with it entirely?
  5. Lamp Luver Win User

Beta Withdrawal...Gears of War 1 Anyone?

wish I still had it.....anyone know how much it costs @ gamestop?
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

How much does a PSU cost

Hello Biowar,

We understand that you're attempting to purchase an Xbox 360 Power Supply Unit (PSU).

Due to Microsoft no longer selling Xbox 360 products through our very own website, other 3rd party companies may sell these devices for various prices as those markets are now in control of what they will charge for this device.

It would be best to visit your local online market, and review the lowest listed prices for this device, as most are only sold online through websites such as Amazon and eBay.

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best.
Thema:

Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

1. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers? - Similar Threads - Does anyone much

2. Does anyone know how to fix installation stopped

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix installation stopped: I restarted, disconnected my Xbox and still won’t fix the problem submitted by /u/Anthony33818 [link] [comments]
  3. My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    My keyboard is unresponsive to my Xbox but is responsive on everything else, does anyone...: Filler submitted by /u/Cassgames30002 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?: Okay so recently every time when I turn my Xbox on (Instant On is on) it is requiring me to install an update, because I have instant on set I shouldn't have to and it should update automatically....
  5. Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know any games that give a lot of achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know any games that give a lot of achievements?: I am looking for a way to get a higher gamerscore but I am not as good as a gamer as other people are. Some people have reached a million gamerpoints, I have seen some who are lucky to have even a...
  7. Does anyone know how support works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how support works?: I have a new series x with 2 controllers Both controllers have the infamous button issues (buttons not working well), I have requested replacement. I have received a few mails. the last ones...
  8. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  9. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  10. does anyone know if there is a way to find out how much money youll be getting from rewards ?

in XBoX Rewards
    does anyone know if there is a way to find out how much money youll be getting from rewards ?: i a wondering if there is a way to find out how much money you will be getting from the rewards if anyone knows plz let me know thx e3fb9b74-74ac-4ad0-87e8-f8e49e60f69b