Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an issue getting a 14 day Gold trial to work. I used chat support. It took a while but the problem was resolved. My issue lies in the fact that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ijustwishi, Jan 13, 2015.

1. ijustwishi
    ijustwishi Guest

I had an issue getting a 14 day Gold trial to work. I used chat support. It took a while but the problem was resolved. My issue lies in the fact that near the end of the chat, the agent I was speaking to told me that I had actually redeemed this 14 day code
    on the 7th of January. In reality, I had ATTEMPTED to redeem it today with no luck (which is why I used chat support to begin with). When I brought up that his information was incorrect, he called me a liar. Obviously, that's generally not something you call
    someone when you're working customer support. When it became obvious that I was NOT happy, he told me that was not what he meant and suddenly realized that he was "looking at the wrong code". I am NOT happy about this. Does anyone know where to report something
    like this? I've seen other people asking for e-mails and things to report cases like this but there never seems to be an answer. I have a screenshot of the conversation and all of that I'd like to forward along to someone. Thanks!

:)

ijustwishi, Jan 13, 2015
  2. GrEEnEy3
    GrEEnEy3 Guest
    How do you file a complaint?

I wish to file a serious complaint with Microsoft regarding various billing issues. Their support has been nothing but rude and unhelpful. Does anyone know how to contact a manager or executive so they can be made aware of their terrible service?

GrEEnEy3, Jan 13, 2015
  3. Harassment

regarding how to escape from dos attacks:
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

additionally you should file a complaint against each gamertag you know how is related to this abusive behavior

StefanNeubauer, Jan 13, 2015
  4. Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support?

[tag:xboxsupport]d asking [tag:xboxsupport] on Twitter where you can go to complain? I have found it to be a fast way of getting info from Xbox.

Thorbjørn Jensen, Jan 13, 2015
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    BTW, where you trying to add 14 days to an existing XBL membership? as those 14 day "trials" are for brand new accounts only, with new XBL names, not current active ones

tohellnbak, Jan 13, 2015
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    What do you expect to achieve, they admitted to making a mistake, move on people make mistakes.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 13, 2015
  7. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    @sleep or die II

Seriously dude, the rep admitted that it was his mistake, leave it at that. people make mistakes all the time, im sure even you have made one or two. You don't know what the outcome of this could be, the person could lose their job, lose pay etc etc

Also what do you expect to get out of this, compensation?

Shaggy2000, Jan 14, 2015
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt if a customer service advisor flat out called him a "Liar" and actually used the word then the advisor needs a talking to.

John Dowding, Jan 14, 2015
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Two sides to every story, its easy to state one side when the other side can't answer back.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 14, 2015
  10. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    1. I highly doubt the word liar was used...... in fact I know it wasn't....

-

2. OP, How did you express your feeling via chat? Lots of capital letters and curse words?

-

3. There is two sides to every story.... lets hear the support end... I do not envy those people at all...

kingvas78, Jan 14, 2015
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I agree there are two sides, as I said giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. Kingvas unless you were the support officer or have seen the screenshot you dont know anything is a fact, you are speculating same as the rest of us.

John Dowding, Jan 14, 2015
  12. The OP said he had a screen shot of the conversation. That would bec

proof enough.

CeasedThought, Jan 14, 2015
  13. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

1 screen shot would be impossible to cover the whole conversation, plus you can get the conversation emailed to you.

The OP said, isn't proof.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 14, 2015
  14. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    @tohellnbak - That's not entirely true. It's not for new accounts, the account can be years old. It's for silver accounts. They just can't be used on accounts that are already gold.

Chris238, Jan 14, 2015
  15. ijustwishi
    ijustwishi Guest
    ijustwishi, Jan 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support? - Similar Threads - Does anyone file

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?: [img] I am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks 20ab20a4-e8ae-4a5e-a726-6b6f9ce277d9
  4. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  5. Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?: I got the error code E105 a month ago and tried to do an offline update to get it up and running again, but that didn’t work and it kept giving me other E error codes. Took it in to get fixed and...
  6. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  7. Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?: Hi, I sent my sons series x back for an exchange back at the end of Nov. I've rang them a few times to find out when the new one will be sent out and am getting nowhere fast. It was meant to be a...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...: Recently got a Kindle Fire 10 Kids edition and my kid is using Minecraft. Someone on this forum recently showed me how to set up Minecraft within the FreeTime environment for my kid and allows us...
  10. Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?: Hi all, I recently bought an X Box 1 (2nd hand) to use as a media centre. I have an external HD with movies. I DLed VLC, got set up etc. Now it plays the TV series happily enough but when I try to...