Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConcerneddadLP, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email? Thanks

:)

ConcerneddadLP, Aug 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

For a communication ban there is normally a message sent either to the email or via xbox messaging to the gamertag.
  3. SylvorOnix Win User

Usually when a comm band happens enforcement sends out a notification two a few places. One would be the email address associated with the gamertag and they send a message to the xbox itself under that particular gamertag. Check there to see if there are
    any messages.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ConcerneddadLP,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, if you are inquiring about your son's possible enforcement action you can do so by going to the
    Enforcement Website. If you can, try to log into your child's account to see if a message about the Enforcement action comes up.

Once logged in on the website through your child's account, if you find out that your son is suspended for longer than a day you can also
    submit a case reviewfrom the same website.This
    is how you communicate with the enforcement team and it's the only way.

I hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live? - Similar Threads - Does anyone find

2. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account: Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f
  4. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  5. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  6. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  7. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  9. does anyone know if there is a way to find out how much money youll be getting from rewards ?

in XBoX Rewards
    does anyone know if there is a way to find out how much money youll be getting from rewards ?: i a wondering if there is a way to find out how much money you will be getting from the rewards if anyone knows plz let me know thx e3fb9b74-74ac-4ad0-87e8-f8e49e60f69b
  10. I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...: I have been trying to accept game invites for black ops two on my Xbox one and I won't let me. Also, when I try to find the invites it is like I never got one 59a55d3b-8410-47fa-bb2f-6498052e4af3