Does anyone know how to fix?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing Ghosts and when I get on I have to fix the settings and none of the Campaign saves. I've tried to uninstall and install to see if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beowulf XL, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Beowulf XL
    Beowulf XL Guest

Ive been playing Ghosts and when I get on I have to fix the settings and none of the Campaign saves. I've tried to uninstall and install to see if it would fix. Can someone help?

:)

Beowulf XL, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

Is it in Caps on your Xbox 360? If so, then sorry. That's a known Glitch that has been around a while. There's no "fix" other then changing your GT to something else, then changing it back to the one prior ensuring the Caps are
    correct (on/ off).

Elohmn, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

Thanks guy fixed it now need my GT fixed it is showing up lowercased.

Click-6124A402-2596-4FD5-AC69-964A5394B05B, Jun 12, 2014
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Check your privacy settings. Im sure it will be listed there just set everything to everyone
  5. Click-6124A402-2596- Win User

Thanks guy fixed it now need my GT fixed it is showing up lowercased.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Is it in Caps on your Xbox 360? If so, then sorry. That's a known Glitch that has been around a while. There's no "fix" other then changing your GT to something else, then changing it back to the one prior ensuring the Caps are
    correct (on/ off).
  7. Elohmn Win User

First check your Privacy Settings to make sure you are not Blocking their Content. If it still appears like that on some Profiles, they would have Privacy Settings preventing other from seeing them.
  8. ReliantFlame II Win User

does anyone know if?

Nope, the DLC didn't add more shrunken heads (unfortunately). The heretic guys do drop a lot of rare items though (vlad the impaler coins, aconite, etc)
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to fix? - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360: Hi Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360 my problem is when i scroll down my subscriptions list i get about half way down it locks up on me it's been doing...
  5. does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...: whenever I try to appear online it says that the online status is unknown and keeps me appearing offline 92cc3e4c-c436-42cc-872a-cf6b400ef120
  6. Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...: When you select a power ball number and a EXTRA DAUB if one of the extra daub stars falls on your power ball number. When that number is called everything works right except when you go to the...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the free Minecraft for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the free Minecraft for Windows 10?: So I just got a new HP 2-in-1 and went to get minecraft. I saw users who already owned minecraft for PC could log into the Mojang website and grab a free code for a free copy for Windows 10. So I...
  8. Does anyone know when this error message for trying to buy bo1 will be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know when this error message for trying to buy bo1 will be fixed?: anyone know because I'm trying to buy it on the in game store and they have like no disc copy's at Eb games anymore so? db01d708-d1eb-4d8e-beb7-82c406cf85ea
  9. Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums: I am so sick of trying to launch the forums and getting an error message.... when will MS fix it ????? It been a year of getting error . I have to refresh them click a million times to get the...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: My Xbox One won't download physical or digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: My Xbox One won't download physical or digital games: Can you help me fix my Xbox? I have no idea what is happening with my Xbox. It will not let me install any physical or digital games but yet it will let me update. I have searched through...