Does anyone know how to fix?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing Ghosts and when I get on I have to fix the settings and none of the Campaign saves. I've tried to uninstall and install to see if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beowulf XL, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Beowulf XL
    Beowulf XL Guest

Ive been playing Ghosts and when I get on I have to fix the settings and none of the Campaign saves. I've tried to uninstall and install to see if it would fix. Can someone help?

:)

Beowulf XL, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

Is it in Caps on your Xbox 360? If so, then sorry. That's a known Glitch that has been around a while. There's no "fix" other then changing your GT to something else, then changing it back to the one prior ensuring the Caps are
    correct (on/ off).

Elohmn, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

Thanks guy fixed it now need my GT fixed it is showing up lowercased.

Click-6124A402-2596-4FD5-AC69-964A5394B05B, Jun 12, 2014
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Go on Motion,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Go on Motion!
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I got it too. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to power cycle. Probably will need a patch from Xbox.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Probably temporary. You can try restarting the console. Or a power cycle. Turn off and unplug the Xbox from the wall for 1 minute.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

Check your privacy settings. Im sure it will be listed there just set everything to everyone
  8. Go on Motion Win User

I woke up today and its fixed i appreciate the help everyone
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to fix? - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated submitted by /u/urmomiscooking [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone know when deep rock galactic will fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when deep rock galactic will fixed?: Game keeps crashing when I attempt to boot it up submitted by /u/RiceInMyICE [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this: Everytime I try to sign into the Xbox game streaming app on my Android it always returns me to home. I have tried Uninstalling and re installing but that still does not work anyone know how to fix...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix minecraft PE 1.16.1 xbox sign in? (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix minecraft PE 1.16.1 xbox sign in? (Android): The caption ^
  6. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  7. Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?: Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne? I was told yesterday that they were working on it. Can't see content. 8c7913cb-eaab-4947-a775-996a419174ca
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this?: Whats going on? [img] e8f53c95-47c5-42ed-9a9d-934b774169a8
  9. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]