Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

Discus and support Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

/u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox anywhare can i use windows 7 pro

The Xbox app on windows 10 allows you to stream your Xbox to your Windows 10 PC to play on a local internet connection (LAN) with it.

Info on game streaming here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

It is not possible to play xbox 360 games on an android phone or Windows 7 professional. You can't even play them on Windows 10. You CAN play them via streaming to your xbox one that is playing the xbox 360 game and play on your Windows 10 PC though.

The Xbox Live app on your phone is for messages, videos, possibly parties and redeeming codes. That's all that it can do.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?

Are you streaming/casting media from a pc or phone to your Xbox? The Xbox does not differentiate between network traffic and actual internet use.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox

Play anywhere games can be run on your Xbox and PC.

You can also stream games from your console to your PC.

Game Streaming

What is game streaming?

Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network.

• This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    • Game streaming uses the power of the Xbox One console to manage the game. Your Windows 10 PC becomes a remote second screen so you can roam freely around your home while continuing to enjoy your Xbox One console and games
  6. IRB Win User

Steam

Hi

As you are just streaming the game from steam on your pc to the xbox, the game still runs on your pc as normal so it should run however it normally does with whatever content stream allows.
Thema:

Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

1. Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game... - Similar Threads - Does anyone stream

2. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account: Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f
  4. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  5. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?: I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email? Thanks 55b11238-70cb-4519-a086-5281f3555182
  6. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  7. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  8. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  10. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...