Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

Discus and support Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

/u/TacticalTrioGamingYT, Oct 6, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Using a Tablet in place of a TV Monitor?

Yes it is. You can install Xbox application on your tablet and share screen from your Xbox.

Link: https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/24/20813677/xbox-one-games-streaming-pc-windows-10-how-to

Other way is to go in the Xcloud program and stream your games to your mobile phone. Soon, that streaming will be on PC also.
  3. slackadelic Win User

recording for youtube

Does anyone know how to record xbox games without spending a billion dollars on a capture card or gaming pc or anything else like that?

Id like to stream the games from my xbox to my laptop but the wireless connection isnt strong enough and i cant find a cord to connect the two.
    One recommendation I do have, is that you can live stream straight from the Xbox to Mixer.. not sure about any other service without a proper capture setup.

With Mixer, you can have it save your game play and you can even include party chat with the built in Mixer streaming.

Then you can login to your Mixer account and pull the VOD down and edit it, then post to youtube.
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  5. StoppedOcean473 Win User

Xbox won’t connect to streaming apps or games

Xbox turns on. But wont connect immediately. And when it does connect i still cant run anything involving internet. I know my wifi’s fine because i can stream from my smart tv, and from my phone off the wifi, so its strictly the xbox
    You may have to rest your xbox. Pick the option not to lose you apps and games.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox One is using insane amounts of data!?

Are you streaming/casting media from a pc or phone to your Xbox? The Xbox does not differentiate between network traffic and actual internet use.
Thema:

Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

1. Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game... - Similar Threads - Does anyone stream

2. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  3. Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?: So I downloaded the New Xbox app for pc today so that I could game with my friends as the xbox companion app for pc does not let you join someones party now. It does not let me join a party,...
  4. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  5. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  6. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  7. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know when xbox streaming will be coming to other rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when xbox streaming will be coming to other rings?: submitted by /u/wazanski [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when streaming will come to IOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when streaming will come to IOS?: Pretty simple. Title says it all. Anyone know when I’ll be able to stream games to my IOS devices? I’m hoping it’s before general release as I only RE signed up for ASA for this after I had some...
  10. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...