Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

Discus and support Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks 20ab20a4-e8ae-4a5e-a726-6b6f9ce277d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarven, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Tarven
    Tarven Guest

Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means? [​IMG]
    I
    am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks

:)

Tarven, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I don't think it's new. It may be something to do with Realms or something. I can't keep up with everything they keep putting in Minecraft.
  3. Tarven Win User

But for me, it says stuff like: Minecraft- Playing in survival mode..

This "chatting" thing started today.. is it a new xbox feature? 😅
  4. Smwutches Win User

They're playing Minecraft and chatting with other people in the game.
  5. Tarven Win User

ok thanks. il find a minecraft forum maybe il have better luck there.

and if you dont mind deleting this question. thanks
  6. Sux McGee Win User

Does anyone know what this is?

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take
    about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means? - Similar Threads - Does anyone “chatting

2. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?: I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines. Keep in mind I said specific....
  3. Does anyone know how support works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how support works?: I have a new series x with 2 controllers Both controllers have the infamous button issues (buttons not working well), I have requested replacement. I have received a few mails. the last ones...
  4. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  5. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  6. Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?: I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days roughly. But since error reporting isn't...
  7. Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED): Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  8. Does anyone else have problems in chats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats?: Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  9. Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding chat support?: I had an issue getting a 14 day Gold trial to work. I used chat support. It took a while but the problem was resolved. My issue lies in the fact that near the end of the chat, the agent I was...
  10. Mic that came with the xbox one won't work in game chat but does in party chat. Can anyone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic that came with the xbox one won't work in game chat but does in party chat. Can anyone ...: Ive seen this issue in reverse but I can't get it to work in game chat. It used to just fine now it wont, only party chat. Please help. e64374d5-f21b-44c2-94b8-2ba5df87d630