Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be?

Discus and support Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the update, this strange character appears https://i.imgur.com/nIAVZj1.jpg submitted by /u/nimBuS65 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nimBuS65, Jul 24, 2021.

1. /u/nimBuS65
    /u/nimBuS65 Guest

/u/nimBuS65, Jul 24, 2021
  2. US Revenge Win User

Pre-E3 exclusive lists!

does anyone know what the rare game will be that is supposed to be coming?
  3. Sux McGee Win User

Does anyone know what this is?

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take
    about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.
  4. Tazzerchief17 Win User

Enchanting spells

Does anyone know the scale relating to souls.....like what kind of soul is a bear etc?
  5. RachelCaithness Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I dont suppose Europe specifically the UK is going to get these apps, and does anyone know what is happening with BBC I-player?
  6. blinkerty blink Win User

Kinect solution for those bothered by it

It is supposed to be able to distinguish you from all of that as you speak and it gets to know you. kind of like how it knows who to sign in from saying "Xbox on".
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be? - Similar Threads - Does anyone kind

2. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

in XboX Insiders
    Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky: I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag and broken buttons I'm on my 3 xbox supply...
  3. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

in XboX Insiders
    (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time: The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every...
  4. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone have a spare friend code that I could use to access the beta on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a spare friend code that I could use to access the beta on PC?: Thanks in advance submitted by /u/LaSquarius_Johnson [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone have a spare friend code for the halo infinite beta for pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a spare friend code for the halo infinite beta for pc?: I am desperate to get in, please let me know if you have one to spare submitted by /u/GuantanamoJones [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...: I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know how to setup remote play onto the Mac M1?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to setup remote play onto the Mac M1?: Any ways that I could do easy. submitted by /u/youngbuck139 [link] [comments]
  9. Hi does anyone know what that symbol means? I assume it means some kind of warning as its...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi does anyone know what that symbol means? I assume it means some kind of warning as its...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zZ_DunK_Zz [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...