Does anyone know what this code means

Discus and support Does anyone know what this code means in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jemmas536, Aug 19, 2019.

1. jemmas536
    jemmas536 Guest

Does anyone know what thos code means
    Does anyone know what this code means [​IMG]

:)

jemmas536, Aug 19, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi Jemmas

Thats an interesting error code. Here are some of the solutions for similar error codes, but not that exact one.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

If you do however need to do an offline install, then here's the link to assist with that. It covers all the bases to do an offline install over USB, just remember your USB has to be bigger than 6GB and be formatted to NTFS, i'd also recommend it being a 3.0
    USB if possible.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  3. H3PA80R Win User

You could try to fix it by selecting the factory reset. If this won't fix it it is an hardware error. In that case you have to send it to Microsoft for a repair.
  4. jemmas536 Win User

5. ArminatorX Win User

Thanks I am trying that now but wont take the USB stick
    Is your USB Stick NTFS formatted? Use
    these instructions to properly format the USB Stick so the console can use it
    . Be aware, that formatting the stick will erase everything from the stick!

Then extract this
    OSU1 download
    to your USB Stick.

When you look at the USB stick on your PC, make sure that there is a folder called $SystemUpdate. Do not simply copy the downloaded ZIP file. You need to extract the folder with all the files to the USB stick.
  6. jemmas536 Win User

Ye my only problem with that is I dont have a printer to print the labels off on and I have never sent a xbox off to Microsoft befor no dont really no what am doing with the hole sending thing
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what this code means - Similar Threads - Does anyone code

2. Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?: Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is? I loaded the Sims 4 last night on my Xbox One and I have gone to play it today and this error code comes up. I have gone to the XBox error site and...
  3. Does anyone got a xbox live gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone got a xbox live gold code: I just need a 1month trial I bought an Xbox off a buddy and they say I can't get a free trial looking to see if anyone has a code out so I can try play online to see if I enjoy Xbox...
  4. Does anyone have an extra Xbox One code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have an extra Xbox One code?: If so I would be grateful if you can send it to me. If for some reason I get more than one I will post here to share. Thank you! 4de3a6ef-dfa7-4078-bd82-8564d454629f
  5. Does anyone have a spare Destiny Beta Code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a spare Destiny Beta Code?: I would be eternally greatful :) dda7a6a8-ddc7-4889-80d0-2b2165109ee4
  6. Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?: for a week now, a few of my games won't startup and this code appears when it sends me straight to dashboard. 0x80073cf6. Can anyone help please? 338ee1de-2b6c-4943-bdf8-82da5d889b05
  7. Does anyone know about this error code Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know about this error code Xbox Live: Does anyone know about this error code: Código de estado: 4451 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 0070 I`m months are the same problem, when i turn on my xbox xbox live update asks me but I always...
  8. I keep getting this error code, 0x803f8068 - does anyone know what it means?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error code, 0x803f8068 - does anyone know what it means?: Every time I try to join a server I a running on Ark I keep getting kicked out and this error number. What does this mean? a5f544dd-7d7d-47dd-872d-17a68594ce3e
  9. I have error code 0x87b20c08 what is this code and what does it mean?? Anyone know how to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have error code 0x87b20c08 what is this code and what does it mean?? Anyone know how to ...: It does not allow me to invite join or start a party, anyone now what to do????? b87e937d-f15a-4458-b771-3ba4f4f1a23f
  10. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Code is 0xc101ab66 it pops up every time I try to watch a movie I just bought from the movie app c79387b4-5ca8-47c5-b10a-3110dc7de022