Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

Discus and support Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BASSBIN TWIN, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BASSBIN TWIN
    BASSBIN TWIN Guest

Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

Hey everyone,

I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is about 8 feet away from where my console is. I know that the new controller is a USB-C connection, I was just wondering if
    anyone had any suggestions about either brand, power rating or data transfer rates - based on any specs they may have seen - for a charger cable so that I can have one in hand ready to go when the new console gets delivered on Nov. 10th.

Thanks everybody, happy gaming.

:)

BASSBIN TWIN, Sep 21, 2020
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Rechargable Battery Issue

Hello,

I just got an Xbox One X and I noticed that my Rechargable battery won't charge whenever I use the black controller that came with the Xbox One X. However whenever I use my white Xbox one controller which I
    bought seperately, it charges fine with no issue.

I already checked to see if the black controller needed an update but it did not. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Is my black controller not working properly? I would really like not having to switch
    controllers just to charge my battery.

Note: I use a usb wall charger instead of plugging it to the xbox and works perfectly fine on my White controller. Also pluggin my black controller directly to the xbox it shows that it is "charging" but it
    is not.
    Maybe the cable for Xbox one S isn´t compatible to use on the controller for Xbox one X. What kind of cable are you using to charge it? I always charge my batteries with Wall Chargers, maybe will be good if you have at least 2 pairs of rechargable batteries.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  4. DHG Grandma Win User

Play & Charge Kit won't charge properly?

Try charging your xbox controller with a pc since the charger uses a usb port to connect to the xbox. If that doesn't fix it that means there's a short in the cable and you have to buy another cable. I'm pretty sure you will have to buy a new charger cable,
    but who knows. It is worth a try.
  5. FRA wappa69 Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Working

I know this may sound odd but have you tried using your battery and charger on another control pad?

Also does the cable allow you to play with the controller without the battery pack inserted?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager

Hi JoJoMaster,

What type of USB cable are you using?

As Obsessive Power mentioned earlier, most micro USB cables are made to transfer data on top of charging batteries, but not all micro USB cables are made to transfer data. The drivers should auto-install once you plug in the controller, and if this does
    not happen then you may not be using the right cable.

In this case, many users will use the USB cable that comes with the
    Xbox One Play and Charge kit
    thinking it should work since it's manufactured by Microsoft, but this cable is made specifically to charge the battery packs when connected to an Xbox One console and are not capable of data transfer to a PC.

Even if you are not using this specific cable, I believe this issue is being caused by the cable you are using. Try getting a different USB cable that is capable of data transfer and let us know if this makes a difference.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller... - Similar Threads - Does anyone type

2. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  3. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?: Please submitted by /u/Emaculates [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know if you can use your rewards point for xbox merchandise on there website?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if you can use your rewards point for xbox merchandise on there website?: Just a quick thought if your able too do this as I'm after a t-shirt or huddy. Or if the Microsoft credit works towards it? Nothing tech related just wanted too know. If not it would be a good...
  5. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...: I have been wondering about this for a while. Anybody have any insights? Any guesses or findings will be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/2RoamRome [link] [comments]
  6. Alguém sabe? [Mod Translation - Does anyone know?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguém sabe? [Mod Translation - Does anyone know?]: Dá pra jogar um jogo do xbox game pass no dispositivo Android? [Mod Translation - Can you play an xbox game pass game on your Android device?] 261347dd-d042-4fc0-bfa2-8c3aa8444cdb
  7. Does anyone know how to connect an xbox account to a reddit account via mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to connect an xbox account to a reddit account via mobile: I've heard how to do it in windows 10 but not on mobile submitted by /u/JBN1212 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  9. Does anyone know what this is? I’m in the Beta ring and it’s like my xbox it’s corrupted or...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this is? I’m in the Beta ring and it’s like my xbox it’s corrupted or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HeavyWaitKing [link] [comments]
  10. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]