Does anyone know when the console purchase pilot selections for week 3 go out? Or has...

Discus and support Does anyone know when the console purchase pilot selections for week 3 go out? Or has... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven’t received a message yet and was just wondering submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/horselady12, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Does anyone know when the console purchase pilot selections for week 3 go out? Or has...

/u/horselady12, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Reax Dart Win User

Can't make a purchase with my microsoft account balance?

Im having this problem but i can select the account payment option. when i go to cofirm purchase it says there was an error. Does anyone know how to fix this.
  3. DBurleson Win User

Upcoming stinger nerf.

How does the pilot know when the stinger is fired?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft code has expired?

Hello Haymon,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Try
    power cycle
    the console see if the currency shows up. If it does expire today and is there you can try make a purchase with it. Otherwise you can try request a call from support. They may be able to assist you further.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

Console Purchase Pilot

6. MisterFizzle Win User

DLC issues.

Hey there Atrox,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your DLC.

I know the rest of the vehicles in that game are pretty customizable but it looks like the 2 from that DLC are specific to the character.

Only woodstock can pilot the whirlybird and only your avatar can pilot the Dragonfly.

Are you not seeing those vehicles when you select them as your pilot for multiplayer?

Please let us know and we'll go from there.
Thema:

Does anyone know when the console purchase pilot selections for week 3 go out? Or has...

1. Does anyone know when the console purchase pilot selections for week 3 go out? Or has... - Similar Threads - Does anyone console

2. I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.: I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this. submitted by /u/R3PLANYT [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be?: After the update, this strange character appears https://i.imgur.com/nIAVZj1.jpg submitted by /u/nimBuS65 [link] [comments]
  4. I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...

in XboX Insiders
    I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...: Help submitted by /u/MattyPeb [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what day the week 3 console pilot surveys will be sent out to ask what...: What the title says. submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know if the usb Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 works on Xbox consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if the usb Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 works on Xbox consoles?: I’m having serious Xbox Wireless issues on my XSX, controller and Arctis 9x disconnecting frequently (yes I updated the Arctis firmware). Even tried reinstalling the OS a few times. Regardless,...
  7. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  8. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  10. does anyone know why the xbox one s console keeps blacking out occassionally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know why the xbox one s console keeps blacking out occassionally?: because i'll be in the middle of a game and the screen will go black for a few seconds and then come right back on. when i'm in the middle of a serious halo match i'm winning and only by a few...