Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

Discus and support Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MJR_XCI, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/MJR_XCI
    /u/MJR_XCI Guest

Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure.

submitted by /u/MJR_XCI
    [link] [comments]

/u/MJR_XCI, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. DEREZZINATOR Win User

When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

But my question is:

When will Quality Control improve for Elite Series 2 Controller?
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be... - Similar Threads - Does anyone controller

2. Does anyone know if Alpha 108.210630-2200 finally made the Xbox Series Wireless controller...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if Alpha 108.210630-2200 finally made the Xbox Series Wireless controller...: Hi all, Does anyone have a Xbox Series Wireless controller + a Steam Link and, if so, would you be able to check on something? For almost a year now the Steam Link (that runs on Linux) has been...
  3. Does anyone know a fix for Xbox Series X controllers NOT turning on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know a fix for Xbox Series X controllers NOT turning on?: So before I bought a Series X, I bought a new Wireless controller for my xbox one. It worked great for a few hours, but randomly it wouldn’t turn on anymore. I was ready to refund it, but I came...
  4. does anyone know if i can use a xb1x/s battery pack in a xbox one controller ok

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know if i can use a xb1x/s battery pack in a xbox one controller ok: basically i wnat to know if i can use the packs in xb1x/s in the xbox one controller ok 2f28d8f9-ba37-4f37-8ca4-6c54373bfc69
  5. Does anyone know a company that makes a controller with four BUTTONS instead of paddles on...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a company that makes a controller with four BUTTONS instead of paddles on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lowkeyf1sh [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...: Hey everyone, I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is about 8 feet away from where my console is. I...
  7. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  8. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  9. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  10. Does anyone know how to setup the Xbox Adaptive Controller on Windows 10?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to setup the Xbox Adaptive Controller on Windows 10?: I am helping setup an Xbox Adaptive Controller for my friend who has very limited movement. We are in the process of ordering a variety of switches, buttons, and joysticks for him to use, however...