Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?

Discus and support Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the error code E105 a month ago and tried to do an offline update to get it up and running again, but that didn’t work and it kept giving me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brainiac2023, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?

I got the error code E105 a month ago and tried to do an offline update to get it up and running again, but that didn’t work and it kept giving me other E error codes. Took it in to get fixed and they found out the hardrive malfunctioned, but the offline update still won’t download. Does anyone know when the next OSU version will be released?

submitted by /u/brainiac2023
    [link] [comments]

/u/brainiac2023, Jan 9, 2021
  2. ReliantFlame II Win User

does anyone know if?

Nope, the DLC didn't add more shrunken heads (unfortunately). The heretic guys do drop a lot of rare items though (vlad the impaler coins, aconite, etc)
  3. DelightedMaple4 Win User

Does Anyone Know If..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Barbies Karma Win User

Does Anyone Know If..

You can sell MW3. But if you have used the code already you can not sell that it becomes an unusable code since it has been used. If your having a problem with lag, try looking at what type of NAT type you have if it is strict or moderate that could be the
    cause of the 2 second lag.
  5. sevendead Win User

Does Anyone Know If..

You can sell it but the code/Elite can not be reused or transfered.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Does Anyone Know If..

@Barbies Karma:It is a common misconception that a Strict or Moderate NAT causes lag, it does not. The NAT is part of your router's firewall it converts outward IP addresses into internal ones, it is essentially an on/off switch, not a
    fast/slow switch.

To the OP, could you please do this
    speed test
    and post back your results, don't forget the ping as this is most important.

For more information on how to improve performance on Xbox LIVE
    click here.
Thema:

Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated?

1. Does anyone know when the OSU will be updated? - Similar Threads - Does anyone OSU

2. Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's sound come out robotic?: I got on to play just a few minutes ago and my sound that's outputting from my headset is robotic. Could it be the headset? Is it the controller? I have an Xbox Series S so it's a fairly new...
  3. Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?: [img] I am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks 20ab20a4-e8ae-4a5e-a726-6b6f9ce277d9
  4. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  5. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  6. Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Does anyone have the number for Microsoft in Germany pls?: Hi, I sent my sons series x back for an exchange back at the end of Nov. I've rang them a few times to find out when the new one will be sent out and am getting nowhere fast. It was meant to be a...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to allow in Minecraft in app purchases for a child account on a Kindle...: Recently got a Kindle Fire 10 Kids edition and my kid is using Minecraft. Someone on this forum recently showed me how to set up Minecraft within the FreeTime environment for my kid and allows us...
  9. Does anyone know when is going to be the next restock for xbox series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when is going to be the next restock for xbox series X/S?: Or at least if there is any plan for trying to restock it this on December 08c625c1-4fd0-4c30-ba15-483722925c3c
  10. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]