Does anyone know when the profile pic troubleshoot will be back to normal?

Discus and support Does anyone know when the profile pic troubleshoot will be back to normal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to change my profile picture and it said, sorry error, then I came on and the website said it was shut down because of the virus, does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cloudlust, Apr 16, 2020.

1. cloudlust
    cloudlust Guest

I tried to change my profile picture and it said, sorry error, then I came on and the website said it was shut down because of the virus, does anyone know when its coming back?

:)

cloudlust, Apr 16, 2020
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

At the moment it is disabled indefinitely as for when we are able to us this feature we have not got a tine scale
  3. LiveTrue gamer Win User

I believe that there will be a posting of the issue being known and when a solution will be available. Please try and allow some time then check back to see if you are able to change your pic.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"does anyone know when its coming back? "

Hi,
    cloudlust

In the fullness of time.

In the meantime you can check XBOX Support for notification updates.
  5. K4tsuj1 Win User

Probably when everything come back from the virus situation, but none official announcement.
  6. Drinkenbuddy Win User

I know it how ya feel I'm wanting to update my profile pic as well. There is no timeline specified yet, but once the stay at home stuff calms down and things start to return to as normal as can be i'm sure it'll work again with no issues.

hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Does anyone know when the profile pic troubleshoot will be back to normal? - Similar Threads - Does anyone profile

2. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  3. Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?: Hi all, I was wondering if project Xcloud has a limited amount of play time before your time runs out forever, or if there is no limit, and you can play as much as you desire. Thanks submitted...
  4. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  5. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PCの一部ゲームにおけるセーブデータのクラウド化について Does anyone know how to save game progress...: こんにちは。 私は現在、Xbox game pass for PCを用いて、Bloodstained Ritual of the Nightというゲー をプレイしています。 私はこのゲー を以前のPCでプレイしており、最近導入した新しいPCに改めてゲー をインストールしてみたところ、セーブデータの共有がされておらず、最初からプレイすることになってしまいました。 Xbox game...
  7. Hi does anyone know the reason why suddenly my captures have vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi does anyone know the reason why suddenly my captures have vanished: Hi does anyone know the reason for why suddenly my captures have vanished and I can only see the past 19days worth only.... Not a happy chappy! As I had over 3years worth of captures.. Please can...
  8. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update: [IMG] submitted by /u/OPTigerBR [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag: Pls help submitted by /u/Madabro [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...: I have preordered COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered Bundle and that was supposed to come with rewards for COD MW: 2019. At the time of me typing COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered is installing yet I...