Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

Discus and support Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stargaryen, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Stargaryen
    Stargaryen Guest

Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a Kinect and interactive games. The only problem is I cannot find
    my power cord and I can't find one to buy. It's the square one, with metal around the outside of the plug. Anyone have any idea's where I can get one??

Thanks,

Andrew

:)

Stargaryen, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

3. Kristopher V. Win User

My xbox 360S is slow to turn on.

I just unplugged the power cords and replugged them. It turned on immediately. So either it was the cords, or the xbox needed to get heated up to run properly. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
  4. Dingdongdoody Win User

Pre-paid code not worked?

Does anyone have any idea why the code that was in the package with my Xbox one didn't work, and does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
  5. braveheatz Win User

Xbox one keeps powering off

It could the power cord to turn off the xbox console. Does the power box gets really hot or do you have the right power box and power cord for your xbox console?
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Where can I get a new power cord for my Xbox one ?

Hey AceNC

You can order replacements from the microsoft website. Sign into Device services, where you can see a list of your devices, check warranty status and order replacements.
    You’ll need to register your console first.

If your console is within warranty, repairs and replacements are free otherwise you’ll need to pay a fee.

You can also purchase power supplies from certain stores/resellers, such as Amazon. Availability and prices will depend on your country/region.

I would advise only purchasing and using genuine microsoft accessories, avoiding generic ones.

Xbox one power supply on amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Power-Supply-Brick-Adapter/dp/9437549532?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_7

Take care and if you have any questions I’m happy to help 😊
Thema:

1. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  3. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  4. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  6. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  7. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  8. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  9. I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...: I have been trying to accept game invites for black ops two on my Xbox one and I won't let me. Also, when I try to find the invites it is like I never got one 59a55d3b-8410-47fa-bb2f-6498052e4af3
  10. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d