Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

Discus and support Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Mar 6, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console?

I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc.

It's been a long time, that I've use my original xbox.

:)

xArkSlade08x, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    xArkSlade08x

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support!

Unfortunately, Xbox / Microsoft no longer service and repair the OG Original Xbox consoles.

Device service and repair

You'd have to look for a third party / classic gaming console repairman locally or online.

Good luck!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Hordie Win User

Xbox Wont power on

Hi PacDre88,

From what I've seen it's usually the power supply. If you know anyone with an Xbox One, I would certainly take my console over there, and see if it powers up. If it doesn't then you know it's your console. If it does it's the power supply.

Both can be repaired at https://myservice.xbox.com
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

That all depends on which game, which game mode with in that game, and then there could be different strategies for each individual map and then of course different strategies to accomplish different goals.

I would suggest you do an internet search and see what comes up.

If you let us know which game, game mode, and the goals you want to accomplish, then we can help you a lot more.
  5. MuuMyuki Win User

Can't play several original Xbox games

I live in the US. I purchased my games in the US. Everything is NTSC. Does anyone know what's going on? Can anyone else play original Xbox games?
  6. Dingdongdoody Win User

Pre-paid code not worked?

Does anyone have any idea why the code that was in the package with my Xbox one didn't work, and does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
Thema:

1. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console? - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  3. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  4. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  6. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  7. Does anyone know where I can find game strategies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can find game strategies: Does anyone know where I can find game strategies? 3f46721c-3676-490d-b68d-92cdfc583790
  8. I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...: I have been trying to accept game invites for black ops two on my Xbox one and I won't let me. Also, when I try to find the invites it is like I never got one 59a55d3b-8410-47fa-bb2f-6498052e4af3
  9. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d
  10. Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?: I need to buy a new one do any game store sell power supplies? cadf03f8-cccb-49fb-b9d0-2bd59bef7bb6