Does anyone need help on Crota fight?

Discus and support Does anyone need help on Crota fight? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I can help with the last checkpoint. Message me, f24c7dd3-3b35-4215-b389-bcb76939ff59 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ksir1, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Ksir1
    Ksir1 Guest

My friend and I can help with the last checkpoint. Message me,

:)

Ksir1, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Crota normal help

Will help anyone get through crota or any part of crota on normal and can swordbear at crota if need to just msg me, my gamertag is

ReaperGang XD, Dec 22, 2014
  3. T19OSH
    T19OSH Guest
    Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

Hi im looking for friends on destiny to do the fist of crota im level 30 so i need 5 more friends to help me to do it anyone willing to help me?

T19OSH, Dec 22, 2014
  4. T19OSH Win User

Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

Hi im looking for friends on destiny to do the fist of crota im level 30 so i need 5 more friends to help me to do it anyone willing to help me?
  5. TH3 J0K3R 789 Win User

Raids

Need help doing crota raid add Shayde751 or plz need help
  6. RaginRigsbee Win User

Looking for people to do night fall and lvl 32 poe

Need help with crota hard and nightfall and 32 or 34 poe GT is
  7. DrxDot Win User

Crota raid

Level 30 normal crota raid. Join me, need help!
  8. Beef tF Win User

Looking for team

Looking for people to do the following:

Crota's end- at the end fighting Crota

Vault of glass- at the gate lord

Weekly nightfall or heroic- I have done them both but I will help those who need it

Or anything else
Thema:

1. Does anyone need help on Crota fight? - Similar Threads - Does anyone need

2. Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?: Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne? I was told yesterday that they were working on it. Can't see content. 8c7913cb-eaab-4947-a775-996a419174ca
  3. Does anyone else have this issue often?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this issue often?: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/54wx1s0ahul41.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=5c11c979bdfd94ab9f2d39668cf74ddbc4092679 I have been having the E201 error consistently for over a year now...
  4. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  5. Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download?: Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download? I do not see it under apps? Is it not supported on the XBOX 360 console? b96f7701-70a4-4c26-9ab9-47a045a74cd9
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this?: Whats going on? [img] e8f53c95-47c5-42ed-9a9d-934b774169a8
  7. Alguém sabe como resolver problema?[Translation-Does anyone know how to solve trouble?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém sabe como resolver problema?[Translation-Does anyone know how to solve trouble?]: Pessoal estou tentando baixar uma demo do PAYDAY 2 e de outros jogos , nas quando eu clico no ícone e aparece que o recurso não esta disponivel e ai manda eu ir em www.xbox.com/errorhelp mas não...
  8. Does anyone need Pen and Paper within Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone need Pen and Paper within Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I certainly need Pen and Paper to write down my Base Level and Job Level within my Minecraft World. 8022bb91-651c-4f90-9347-32ca2fa49277
  9. Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forums need fixing: does anyone else get error after error when loading the forums: I am so sick of trying to launch the forums and getting an error message.... when will MS fix it ????? It been a year of getting error . I have to refresh them click a million times to get the...
  10. does anyone know how i can block hacking on xbox one s im new to xbox and i need someone to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how i can block hacking on xbox one s im new to xbox and i need someone to ...: i need help i need to know how to block the hacking so could someone help im 13b880f8-59b2-473e-919c-597c1985da2d