Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

Discus and support Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zac Hawkins, Sep 1, 2019.

1. zac Hawkins
    zac Hawkins Guest

:)

zac Hawkins, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

Take a look at this thread, you maybe find the answer.
  3. jasminereyes-garcia Win User

Child Account settings not updating

How to change child account to an adult account
  4. ChaosReigNZ84 Win User

Parental control settings

I can't remember 100% but I am sure whoever set up the child account can change it. Like if you made an adult account on the xbox before making the child account that adult account can change wether the child account is a child account or and adult one.
    I will just test this out myself now and post how it went
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Change my account from Child to Adult

6. Mister Getafix Win User

Cannot play on Minecraft Win10 Realms because of how my account is set up

Heya!

To be sure your account was set as an adult account sign into your Microsoft account and post
    a photo of what you see under family.

Keep in mind that changing the date of your account does not change how old the account is and accounts automatically switch from child to adult at the correct age.
Thema:

1. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account - Similar Threads - Does anyone change

2. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  3. Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?: So I downloaded the New Xbox app for pc today so that I could game with my friends as the xbox companion app for pc does not let you join someones party now. It does not let me join a party,...
  4. Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how long it'll take to revert to default?: Hi everyone, I'm a longtime insider but I'm done with it now. I haven't been able to record for months at any resolution or length, to any device (internal or external) and im pretty angry about...
  5. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  6. Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?: Hi all, I was wondering if project Xcloud has a limited amount of play time before your time runs out forever, or if there is no limit, and you can play as much as you desire. Thanks submitted...
  7. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  8. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  9. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?: When I'm trying to purchase a new gamertag, they ask me to add my state/province although I don't live in the US. It even says on my profile that I live in Sweden so that shouldn't be the...