Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account

Discus and support Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account b0b38b0a-9833-43ce-b488-4c6df505907f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zac Hawkins, Sep 1, 2019.

1. zac Hawkins
    zac Hawkins Guest

:)

zac Hawkins, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

Take a look at this thread, you maybe find the answer.
  3. ChaosReigNZ84 Win User

Parental control settings

I can't remember 100% but I am sure whoever set up the child account can change it. Like if you made an adult account on the xbox before making the child account that adult account can change wether the child account is a child account or and adult one.
    I will just test this out myself now and post how it went
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Change my account from Child to Adult

5. Mister Getafix Win User

Cannot play on Minecraft Win10 Realms because of how my account is set up

Heya!

To be sure your account was set as an adult account sign into your Microsoft account and post
    a photo of what you see under family.

Keep in mind that changing the date of your account does not change how old the account is and accounts automatically switch from child to adult at the correct age.
  6. Geth Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Any changes to a child account does need to be made via the host/adult account on the Xbox itself as well.
Thema:

1. Does anyone no how to change a child account to a adult account - Similar Threads - Does anyone change

2. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  4. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?: I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email? Thanks 55b11238-70cb-4519-a086-5281f3555182
  5. Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?: Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately? I have noticed some issues with downloads when i was trying to download free games with gold games.... Took me several tries to even get...
  6. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  7. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  9. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  10. Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?: When I'm trying to purchase a new gamertag, they ask me to add my state/province although I don't live in the US. It even says on my profile that I live in Sweden so that shouldn't be the...