Does being an insider boost games fps?

Discus and support Does being an insider boost games fps? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just became and insider and when I played a couple games, Nba2k21 and Outriders, my fps counter on my LG was saying the games were at 118 to 120 fps.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrGrief, Jul 20, 2021.

1. /u/MrGrief
    /u/MrGrief Guest

I just became and insider and when I played a couple games, Nba2k21 and Outriders, my fps counter on my LG was saying the games were at 118 to 120 fps. But I looked online and 2k21 says it's 60fps. Also, did it make all games Dolby Atmos as well? I can hear my rear speakers a lot more now, too.

submitted by /u/MrGrief
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrGrief, Jul 20, 2021
  2. voteDC Win User

Black Ops 2 Tac Insert Boosters!!!!

[quote user="Tough Pro"]I'm not calling anyone liars or stupid, but here's a hard point. If it's not against the rules to boost, why does the in-game reporting feature have the boosting listed? Any answers?[/quote]That it does not violate the rules of LIVE
    does not mean that the publishers/developers can not enforce those own in-game rules to combat boosting.
  3. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Boosters

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

[quote user="TX Dead Man TX"]

Boosting is not against the COC/TOU policy. Case closed.

[/quote]

This, but I have seen reporting options for boosting on MW3; even though MS doesn't have a stance on boosting, apparently Activision does? I think Bungie also bans for boosting on Halo games, but that isn't an MS decision...

[/quote]

MS does go against boosting. Halo Wars which is a MS game. They punished anyone that boosted through matchmaking with a friend to help.
  4. UnyoBro Win User

I talley up what i earned last month.

Being proud of boosting meaningless achievements. Is this what gaming has become?
  5. nrm21122 Win User

How to get Onyx War Supporter medal quickly...

Who cares about what medal so and so boosted; What does it matter?

It's not like Gears of War gives players extra advantage for being higher ranked or for having a particular medal. I bet 95% of the people on this forum has boosted one medal or a another. I think we all agree some of these medals would take lifetimes to
    get without boosting.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

THE EPIC BOOST!!!

Might seem ridiculous but I would be very interested to know whether games will eventually start implementing a 'Boosting Playlist' as it were, to combat boosting.

Idea is that it's boosting, yes, but they're all doing it by themselves as opposed to interfering with other players. Boosting does happen anyway, but perhaps instead of all that's currently being done, just give them a place to do it away from other players.

Hell, just call it 'Practice Slayer' and dump five players against 5 Casual Bots for ten minutes, no score limit. Maybe label accounts that play this playlist for more than [some time], so that people know they boosted.
Thema:

1. Does being an insider boost games fps? - Similar Threads - Does being insider

2. Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?: I was lucky enough to get a Series X and S on launch. My wife uses the S in our living room. I set it up as my home Xbox so she could take advantage of GPU, like we’ve always done. Recently, she...
  3. Does anyone know if EA Play app not being available on X|S was planned? Currently it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if EA Play app not being available on X|S was planned? Currently it's...: I understand they want us to browse EA Games under Xbox Game Pass section. That's OK. But they should have created a tab designed for all currently available EA trials. It takes time and a...
  4. Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?: I havent been banned i was just wondering 842cc8cc-c94c-4b7f-91db-85d4fee7ef76
  5. Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?: What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history? 06dd4ef1-6291-49fd-8aa7-64136aa57712
  6. Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market: Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market. I log in with the right account where i have the Xbox Live Gold membership, but i am not getting the discounts. I can...
  7. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...
  8. Im being charged sales tax on digital goods when I live in a state that does not charge ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being charged sales tax on digital goods when I live in a state that does not charge ...: My billing address is in MA which is a state that is exempted from digital taxation. I brought this up over a month ago when I was charge tax on Fallout 4. I have chatted with a rep, sent...
  9. Xbox One Sync button does nothing/External not being read/Last update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync button does nothing/External not being read/Last update issues: My sync button my one of my XB1's will not react and sync with either controller making the system useless. The sync button on the controller with flash rapidly once I hit the sync button on...
  10. Does " Blocking " someone prevent you from being randomly teamed up with them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does " Blocking " someone prevent you from being randomly teamed up with them?: .......... Hello everyone :) .......... As the title of this thread says, does " Blocking " someone prevent you from being randomly teamed up with them if the you're playing is the same the...