does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft

Discus and support does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rex.K, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Rex.K
    Rex.K Guest

i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great.

:)

Rex.K, Jul 27, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

thats not how it works, you need to purchase the game for each platform you want to use it on, windows 10 then purchase from the windows store.
  3. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  4. rohmer Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

Hi - I don't see anyone helping with this issue. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I was able to run Minecraft on Windows 10 Home version.

Could it be the Windows Pro N???
  5. IAmADonkeyAnus Win User

Code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

Hello,

I was directed here for the same reason.

I pre-ordered Quantum Break on the Xbox App for Windows 10 PRO and I have not received the Windows 10 key.

Thanks!
  6. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
Thema:

1. does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft - Similar Threads - does buying windows

2. COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...: Comprei o jogo Call of Duty, ja reinstalei duas vezes e, não consigo jogar. Comprei o pacote completo e está pedindo DLC pacote 1 para jogar. Sem contar que demorou dois dias para baixar o jogo....
  3. Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Batman The Telltale Series want me to re-buy episodes when I already bought the...: I purchased the Batman The Telltale Series Xbox One Season Pass disc to play all five episodes but they want me to re buy each new episode. I was able to play episodes one and two with no issues...
  4. How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?: My son wants battle pass so I approved and bought him $10 of microsoft money. That shows on his account but it doesn't show in fortnite. It asks for permission again and says that he has to ask...
  5. Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...: Me and my friends played a lot of rainbow but in order for me to have the game, i had to game share via connecting eachothers home Xboxs suddenly that broke and i no longer have his games i looked...
  6. Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...: I've ordered an Xbox one s all digital edition and am now thinking that maybe it would've been a better idea to purchase an alternative version that has a CD drive. Should I make the switch for an...
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  9. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  10. Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today, I try to buy XBOX gold pass but It does not work.: I already have 10 dollar balance in my account. But when I try to use it. It is error. 8dac7975-5c0f-49c4-a02c-1c0718159389