Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360

Discus and support Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hypered-X, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Hypered-X
    Hypered-X Guest

So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live logo on it

:)

Hypered-X, Oct 25, 2020
  2. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  3. LuNarFreakz Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

Did you get any info on this issue? I am having the same notification on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) and Battlefield 1 (Xbox One). I also bought Xbox Gold Live for 1 year today, Fortnite and Call of
    Duty: Black Ops 3 work fine with Xbox Live.... which is why I am confused????????

PLEASE HELP!
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  5. DumpyThread Win User

I have tried all the steps to try and play my old xbox games...and nothing has worked

Im trying to play gears of war 1,gears of war 3 ,gears of war judgement,and saintrow the third,call of duty black ops 2 ,call of duty black ops 1 ,peggle1, just dance 3 , just dance 2014 grand theft auto iv,bejeweled 3,kinect advetures,call of duty modern
    warfare, and other downloadable games on the xbox 360 to xbox one
  6. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
Thema:

1. Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Does Call duty

2. Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Im not able to find data pack 2 for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. Could someone post a link so I can install it. Thanks 871d166b-2525-4a22-b5b1-bb77f873845f
  3. COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...: Comprei o jogo Call of Duty, ja reinstalei duas vezes e, não consigo jogar. Comprei o pacote completo e está pedindo DLC pacote 1 para jogar. Sem contar que demorou dois dias para baixar o jogo....
  4. Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work: I purchased the disc from the shop and after downloading over a 100GB of data I am still not able to play this game it tells me "You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 & 2 & Special Ops...
  5. Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not search for game sessions in call of Duty BO1-3 and AW multiplayer on XBOX360: I can't play multiplayer games in the Call of duty series, tried everything, re-download the game, used a different connection, cleaned the system cache, Xbox poddezhrka also did not help. I...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  7. How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV: How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV??? Can I play offline?? f24a9db0-4fee-4af6-b2a0-d86021bc1507
  8. How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV: How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV and can I play it off line? f008cd6e-12e1-4e65-86eb-beb23e831988
  9. On windows 10 xbox call of duty heroes does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On windows 10 xbox call of duty heroes does not work: Since more then 2 months call of duty heroes does not work anymore on windows 10 xbox Not only me but worldwide Many players can not play this game anymore What is wrong with it It are hundreds of...
  10. Call of Duty WWII pre-order does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII pre-order does not work: I have downloaded and it shows installed. I launch it and it says "your to early" and it redirects me back to the store. I have restarted and logged back in. Same thing. It takes me in a loop...