Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app?

Discus and support Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I also noticed my controller isn’t working on Canary Edge for iOS. Is either on there? submitted by /u/Neggy5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Nov 29, 2021.

1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

I also noticed my controller isn’t working on Canary Edge for iOS. Is either on there?

submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neggy5, Nov 29, 2021
  2. JamesAlmeida Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

So bummed. I get this incredibly expensive controller only to find out it doesn’t work on iOS like my regular priced xbox one controller does. Why wasn’t this tested before launch???
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Flood on Halo 4

no lag here, use there speed boost to you advantage and hang out near the edge, and laugh when they overshoot over the edge.
  4. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

I have tried a test with the controller with iOS, since iOS can now use bluetooth controllers, for fun i paired a standard Xbox1 controller and worked no problem, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 does not pair with my iPhone 11 Pro Max where the
    standard Xbox 1 controller does.

While I dont use my phone for playing games, i just thought to try it out for fun
  5. Sir Suppa Win User

extended range question

For SMGs the Range proficiency does absolutely nothing for close or long range. It only effects it at mid range. if you want clarity look up TMartn on Youtube. He has a video where he tests this out.
  6. LaidBackIsh x Win User

Live Streaming

Yes, I have tested the Livestream feature out. Personally, its a great idea, but you need good internet. You have a 30 second delay to stop boosting and you cannot watch the stream from the YouTube app on ios ( only works on the mobile site, not tried on
    any other smartphones ) You need a minimum of 1 viewer and can only stream for 30 mins so you can let others stream as well. I would definitely recommend it!
Thema:

1. Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app? - Similar Threads - Does Clarity Boost

2. The purchased game does not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The purchased game does not download: Good afternoon, 23.01.2021 I bought the Aliens vs Predator game in the xbox store, the transaction was successful, the order information is marked completed, but the download of the game does not...
  3. Cuphead stuck on splash screen and does not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead stuck on splash screen and does not load: Hi, I recently bought Cuphead and redeemed it on my Microsoft account. It installed and functions fine on my Xbox, but on my laptop, while I can install it, every time I run it it gets stuck on...
  4. Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?: Activity feeds, clubs, LFGs, the social pillars of Xbox—gone since fall 2020 with the new app. Xbox risks following PlayStation’s path of driving the community into silence until they bring these...
  5. Does playing a game through Game Pass for PC mess with buying DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does playing a game through Game Pass for PC mess with buying DLC?: I recently bought the DLC for Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition, but can't get them to work. The game acts as if I haven't purchased/installed them. (Yet when I click the icon in-game to buy...
  6. Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it so difficult to manage child accounts: I have a child account for my 8 year old son, because this is required for xbox. Recently his Netflix app was somehow connected to someone else's account. I am trying to see if my son's account...
  7. Does red dead revolver run at 4K and 60 FPS on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Does red dead revolver run at 4K and 60 FPS on Xbox Series X?: I want to get this game on my series X but I first want to know is this game running at 4K and 60 FPS? submitted by /u/CassiusOrdonez [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?: Couldn't find it anywhere submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  9. Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?: Hello! I am new to the XBOX game pass. I want to ask if my games are saved across platforms? I have a XBox One S and an Alienware PC and a Xbox game pass ultimate. Please let me know! Thanks!...
  10. Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware update - Windows does not properly recognise controller anymore: Hi, I have an odd problem with my Xbox One S controller after a Firmware update on a friends Xbox Series S console. On the console the controller still works perfectly. On my computer with Windows...