Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

Discus and support Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IxReadyToKillxI, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months.

submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI
    [link] [comments]

/u/IxReadyToKillxI, Oct 30, 2019
  2. JosiahB88 Win User

Dolby Atmos Download Question

Perfect! Thank you very much! Last question. Does the Dolby Atmos app for Xbox upscale/upmix all audio for headphones?
  3. Red264 Win User

Xbox One X sound to audio receiver

You can buy HDMI ARC converter boxes on Amazon that will enable HDMI-ARC on old sound systems, they are essentially dummy sound systems that pose as an ARC receiver then pass the audio to the sound system plugged in at the other end.

Be aware that HDMI-ARC is no different from optical, it only supports PCM 2.0 (stereo) Dolby 5.1 and DTS 5.1, thats all you get. If you desire HD audio formats or PCM 7.1 you need a 4K/HDR compatible sound system.

Dolby Atmos is buggy on Xbox because of the way the Xbox audio engine works, MS have an audio upmixer that merges the system UI sounds with audio streams but this does not play well when bitstreaming Atmos. Which on a technical level is handing off the audio
    from Xbox to the sound system to decode so you can see why their upmixer causes all sorts of problems. There really should be a toggle in the audio settings to disable the upmixer (thereby muting system audio) when using Atmos or bitstreaming Blu-ray/Movie/TV
    audio in general.

Atmos is not designed for gaming in short.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.

If you have a sound bar that supports Dolby Atmos, then it wont cost you anything to use it, only the headset portion of Dolby Atmos is $14.99. I use Dolby Atmos and it does sound great, but only for games that support it, otherwise it just sounds normal
    for the games that don't.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
Thema:

Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

1. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ?? - Similar Threads - Does Dolby Atmos

2. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Does leaving the insider program remove your progress?

in XboX Insiders
    Does leaving the insider program remove your progress?: I an back to level 0 with no years now. submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  5. My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive is not turning off. Does any have thisproblem or just my console?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]: Boa noite, tenho um controle com fio original, nunca deu problema, porém há alguns dias quando eu conecto o usb a luz do controle acende por 1 segundo e apaga, tiro o cabo, coloco denovo e a mesma...
  7. Subscription does not appear

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription does not appear: A few hours ago I bought a 3 month ultimate game pass subscription for $ 10 and the debit card entered was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services...
  8. My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card: A few hours ago I bought a 3 month game pass ultimate subscription for $ 10 and the card was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services included in...
  9. Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3: Hi there. I installed app Movies and TV and it rus great, but there is some issue. If it is few audio in the movie I can use only Dolby Digital, AC3 formats with low bitrate. When I am trying to...
  10. Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV: Hi, Just got a new Xbox One and I can't make my home theatre work in 5.1 with Netflix (for example), but it works with TV and games. What's weird is that it used to work with my xbox 360, so...