Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

Discus and support Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IxReadyToKillxI, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months.

submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI
    [link] [comments]

/u/IxReadyToKillxI, Oct 30, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  3. JosiahB88 Win User

Dolby Atmos Download Question

Perfect! Thank you very much! Last question. Does the Dolby Atmos app for Xbox upscale/upmix all audio for headphones?
  4. Gamer80805 Win User

Xbox one dolby atmos upmixer doesn't do anything

Is anyone able to get upmix to do anything? I emailed Dolby several times. I couldn't tell if I was talking to a bot or not but Dolby says xbox does not upmix anything. It may "slightly upscale" audio but they refused to define that. Below is one of the
    responses I got from Dolby. I never suggested I could "convert" anything to Atmos- just that my Xbox could do the same upconverting my receiver does as several articles have reported on. One such example ( that I asked Dolby about was this article https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...g-another-game-changing-feature/#7c8241879011 .

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to Dolby Atmos support!

We are truly sorry for any confusion our product description has incurred. While audio may be slightly upscaled, this does not convert non-Atmos audio to Atmos, nor does it transfer any incompatible audio to a higher quality.

Unfortunately, the Dolby Access application is only designed to be used with Dolby Atmos supported content at this time.

We appreciate your patience, and hope you have a wonderful day!
  5. SKrawn128 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

I had an issue 2 days ago with the "channel upmixer" setting in the Dolby App where it wasn't working. Uninstalled Dolby atmos, reboot console. Reinstall Dolby, all working.

Worth a try if you haven't already tried that. #longshot
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

first part of the problem, Dolby Atmos missing in TV Netflix App: the reason why Netflix App on TV don't recognize Dolby Atmos is simple, the TV don't support it, only latest Samsung 4K Q series (like Q90R) have pass trough for ARC HDMI and Dolby Atmos (not
    direct support, only passthrough), and the latest Soundbar (again, Q series) support it without any issue (this latest SoundBar have also a Built-in Game Mode to reduce as much as possible latency).

For example I have a Samsung Q9FN 55" (top 4K Samsung 2018) and no support for Dolby Atmos.

So, as you understand perfectly, the best option is to connect the console (and any other device you desire) directly to the Onkyo 7.1 ampli.

Now the second part of the problem, all upscaled to Dolby Atmos by console.

For this I can't help you because at the moment I have only Dolby Atmos for headphones and is obviously an upmix, a virtual multi speaker on a stereo headphone.

I don't know how work the Dolby Atmos app on console for the multi speaker system, the only idea I have is to try open the App and search for any setting, maybe you can find one to disable the "always upmix to Dolby Atmos" and switch to something like "play
    in Dolby Atmos only Dolby Atmos native content".
Thema:

Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

1. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ?? - Similar Threads - Does Dolby Atmos

2. Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...: Hey everyone, I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is about 8 feet away from where my console is. I...
  3. Why does Xbox stay in Dolby Atmos for non-Atmos Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox stay in Dolby Atmos for non-Atmos Content?: So I have an Xbox and it's set to output Bitstream with Dolby Atmos. This means any time I'm using my Xbox as a playback device, my Yamaha RX-V781 displays Dolby Atmos on the screen. Whenever it...
  4. Apps and games does not update automatically.

in XboX Insiders
    Apps and games does not update automatically.: Hi all I have my xbox set to keep games and apps updated but it does not do it automatically. So many times I wanted to play a game and then I need to wait for an update that I know came out a few...
  5. my xbox one does not display and then powers off after a minute.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one does not display and then powers off after a minute.: i have no clue what to do. cd4578cb-8017-4bc1-a5ec-7b4a26285f34
  6. Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied: Hello. I purchased a new Xbox One S about a month ago. Last week, I purchased a digital copy of Lego DC Super Villains. It worked for a day or two, but then stopped working. It would load the...
  7. dolby app does not work, upmixing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby app does not work, upmixing not working: I have set dolby atmos on my xbox and dolby access app for home theater, when content of game is dolby atmos native build, there is no problem, but when the game is not dolby atmos, the upmixing...
  8. DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON NE FONCTIONNE PAS [Mod Translation-DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON DOES...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON NE FONCTIONNE PAS [Mod Translation-DOLBY ATMOS XBOX A DENON DOES...: Bonjour alors voila voi problème, J'ai ma XBOX ONE X branché a mon ampli DENON AVR-X2600H en 5.1.2 Et le Dolby Atmos ne fonctionne pas, A chaque fois l'ampli passe sur MULTI IN a la place de...
  9. Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV does not allow to choose anything except Dolby Digital, AC3: Hi there. I installed app Movies and TV and it rus great, but there is some issue. If it is few audio in the movie I can use only Dolby Digital, AC3 formats with low bitrate. When I am trying to...
  10. Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround Dolby/DTS 5.1 does not work with apps like Netflix but works with games and TV: Hi, Just got a new Xbox One and I can't make my home theatre work in 5.1 with Netflix (for example), but it works with TV and games. What's weird is that it used to work with my xbox 360, so...