Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

Discus and support Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rrceejay, Jan 28, 2014.

1. rrceejay
    rrceejay Guest

Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft?

:)

rrceejay, Jan 28, 2014
  2. skippyV
    skippyV Guest
    multiple consoles, multiple LIVE accounts, one arcade game

We have 2 consoles and 2 Xbox Live accounts.

When we purchase an Arcade game and wish to use multi-player options, do we need to purchase it again for the 2nd player?

For example: Player-A on console-1 purchases Switchball. Player-B on console-2 wants to play online multi-player with Player-A (even though the consoles/tvs are next to each other). Player-A and Player-B have downloaded their profiles to each others console
    so each one can log into either console.

So is there a cheapa$$ way to allow them to play online multi-player with only 1 purchase of the Arcade game?

skippyV, Jan 28, 2014
  3. GerryO'Neill
    GerryO'Neill Guest
    Two Consoles x box one

I have one xbox one atm, I'm considering getting another and would like to know if we add another console and want to play Fifa or any other multi player game together on each of the consoles would we have to buy two copys of the game to play online with
    each other (in the same household) or do we need two copys of the games (one for each console) and two live accounts ?

GerryO'Neill, Jan 28, 2014
  4. NathanielLarson Win User

Playing on XBox Live with friends at local setting...

I'm a little confused. are you trying to play over xbox live with them on the same console? Or are you trying to play split screen and play with each other locally with no other players other than the ones on your xbox.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. StonedRanger82 Win User

Need others to play with

hi , i have quite a few ppl i play with and can always use another ,feel free to add w/ msg to say which game
  7. AvengingAngell Win User

Other Players

could she message me if we shared friends and I wasn't aware of that till today?
  8. theman72HG Win User

Other Players

[quote user="MorcasterRAL"]

OK! this is what you can do. Well if you want to do more this just block, OR you can use this next time it happens.

You want to make sure you can record this for next time as it can help alot... if your being harassed all you can do is ignore whats going on, don't fight back or call names back or anything! stop what your doing and take screenshots of take your camera
    and try to get a clear shot of whats happening, take that to a report site or contact Xbox and THEY WILL pay attention, trust me. Get their gamer tag and write that down and give it to them, they will be put on their monitor list for some time and investigate,
    it takes time.... but if there caught doing something like this again they will be warned! or susspened.

In the mean time take some time to put yourself into a zone! heres how you do it!

To change your gamer zone, follow these steps:

Select Gamer Zone on the Edit Gamer Profile menu.

Select the Xbox LIVE gamer zone that you want from the following list of zones:

Recreation

Pro

Family

Underground

It will tell you what they mean, don't pick underground if you don't like being yelled at how hearing cussing, if xbox sees your reporting player while they and you are on underground, they won't take you seriously.. Go ahead and put yourself on Rec, or
    FAMILY are the safest channels, PRO if you really think you can take on other players and trash talk. nothing to serious though.

"WARNING! THIS WILL ALSO BE A FACTOR FOR MATCH MAKING!" If your finding pro to hard switch to REC, If you don't like playing with Rude people and punks dont play underground!

Remember the best thing you can do is not giving them a reason to Report YOU!

PS! NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO YOU ARE! HATE SPEECH IS "NEVER!!!!!" ACCEPTABLE! And you get you PERMA BANNED! DON"T DO IT!

(also if you see people flting around or doing something in game thats not right... like not being able to be killed, LEAVE THE ROOM AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Xbox monitors will be on that faster then you can say anything and will PRMA ban anyone hacking and SUSSPEND
    anyone else in the room for just being there. be careful..

[/quote]

Man I never laughed so hard what kind of BS are you feeding the OP ? seriously the zones don't do anything so please get facts straight before giving false info

To the OP you might want to go to

Privacy and Online setting there is a slew a features that can help your situation , but if you already reported her make sure you don't send a message either if you block them (cause it will unblock them)
Thema:

1. Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ... - Similar Threads - Does each player

2. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox One s does not play any games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One s does not play any games.: I chose the option to format and maintain the games, but my little brother pulled the plug, so when I started the Xbox again my games were in the library but I can't play them .... the game says I...
  4. Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S Wi-Fi Disconnect Very Often?: It keeps disconnecting but it says my Strength is 84% to 91% on my Xbox One S why does it Disconnect? How can I fix this? Without adding a Wired Network? 29bd33ae-781c-48c8-aa17-0f45b985cced
  5. Does my Xbox one need to be replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Xbox one need to be replaced?: Hi, I have had my Xbox one for 3 months. In that time it has worked on and off. I have had issues signing in. It crashes and freezes a lot. I get so many different error messages. Last time it...
  6. whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...: whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have ff6e25c7-efc7-441f-bf36-1f1b55df0c9b
  7. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  8. How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?: I'm curious how often new updates and seasons come to Fortnite? 26f7a18b-1e40-4d0f-992c-de8419ba86f9
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver in order to connect my wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have tried to connect my wireless receiver but my PC does not...
  10. Why does my Xbox keep on signing me out each time I play a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep on signing me out each time I play a game.: My Xbox keeps on signing me out each time I play. I keep on signing back in but it does the same thing aafd13ef-b8d2-4c0e-9ea8-8ffbfdc12c33