Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?

Discus and support Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Forza Horizon 4 Disc for my Xbox one console, will it save my progress, cars and etc? 80557a80-0d37-4169-ba94-654c506198c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheInfamousNick, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?

I bought a Forza Horizon 4 Disc for my Xbox one console, will it save my progress, cars and etc?

:)

TheInfamousNick, Jun 5, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, the game saves all your progress, including cars, clothing, money, and what races you have done in the game. It's all done in the cloud, so if you play the game on another Xbox One/SeriesX|S, then you can continue were you left off.
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. cgbruggeman Win User

Cloud is broken

The game was originally saved to the internal HDD on the Xbox 360. I used the "Move" command to save to the cloud as I had seen reports on the forzamotorsport.net forums that copying could lead to corrupted saves. My Xbox One console was online, but Forza
    Horizon was not running when I moved the save.

This may or may not be related to the issue, but I had the disc version of Forza Horizon, but used the digital download version of the game (Free from Games with Gold) on the Xbox One.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox one disc games to pc

Hiya Plaurr,

Thank you for contacting forum support.

After looking through our site, it looks like
    Forza Horizon 4
    is part of the
    Play Anywhere program
    so it should be playable on the console and pc (Digital game). just make sure the disc says that as well.

Hope this helps.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

Do you have Forza Horizon on a physical disc, or as a digital download?

Only digital downloads provide ownership for both systems.

Also as Ackis already mentioned, make sure you bought Forza Horizon 4 on the same account that you use on Xbox One and PC.

If you bought it on a different account that has your console set as "Home Console", all accounts on the Xbox One can play the game on that console, but not on the PC.

Only the account that actually purchased the game digitally can download it on Xbox AND the PC.
Thema:

1. Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress? - Similar Threads - Does Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...: Hi All, Since a couple of days I have connectivity issues with FH4. If I try to join an online session it searches for a long time and eventually gives me this error: [img] The weird part is...
  3. My profile does not have sufficient privileges Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile does not have sufficient privileges Forza Horizon 4: My friend has the problem that he is unable to join the PVP-session due to not having sufficient priviliges. We have seen that there are solutions as NAT-type, parental control settings and so on....
  4. forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 does not start. invalid profile: 3 days ago I'm trying to play forza 4 and I can't shows that my profile is invalid help me print text translation 117 / 5000 Resultados de tradução the profile forza horizon that you are...
  5. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - nie włącza się[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 -does not turn on]: Witam, 2 dni temu zakupiłem forze na storze ms, lecz ów gra nie reaguje. Po naciśnięciu ikony Forzy pokazuje się logo i po około 40 sec znika. Próbowałem różnych metod których znalazłem w...
  7. Forza Horizon does not access online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not access online session: Good morning friends! I'm not able to connect the online sessions in Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One S console. All the settings within my reach have already been made both on the network and on...
  8. Forza horizon 4 не запускается.[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not start.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 не запускается.[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not start.]: Здраствуйте господа. Возникли у меня проблемы около 4-х дней назад. Играл, все было хорошо. ешил перезапустить игру, и тут понеслось. Окно запуска висит около 30 секунд и потом закрывается....
  9. Forza Horizon 4 no carga al sincronizar los datos en PC[Forza Horizon 4 does not load when...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 no carga al sincronizar los datos en PC[Forza Horizon 4 does not load when...: Compre el xbox game pass para poder jugar FH4 en PC pero cuando lo inicio se queda pegado en ''sincronizando datos'' y nunca avanza del 0%, no se que puedo hacer, re instale el juego de nuevo...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 não abre[Forza Horizon 4 does not open]: O jogo simplesmente abre a janela principal, e alguns segundos depois ele fecha sozinho, sem nem ao menos abrir ou carregar o jogo em si. Já reinstalei o jogo várias vezes, já reparei ele, não...