does game streaming include mic audio

Discus and support does game streaming include mic audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does streaming to a laptop include the audio of the microphone from the xbox? Say I'm in the same room as my xbox and want to cast to a laptop but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/benabducted, Jul 31, 2022.

1. does game streaming include mic audio

Does streaming to a laptop include the audio of the microphone from the xbox? Say I'm in the same room as my xbox and want to cast to a laptop but still use the mic that's hooked to the xbox. Will that work? Or will I have to plug a headset to the laptop?

submitted by /u/benabducted
    [link] [comments]

/u/benabducted, Jul 31, 2022
  2. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  3. Freddy_twotimes Win User

Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

Hi there,

When the audio headphones are plugged into the AV receiver, there is game sound, but I cant hear anyone in my party chat. I only see their gamertag show up in the chat overlay. They hear me thru the stream mic just fine. In Halo 5, setting audio to Speaker,
    or to Headphones doesnt change anything.

If I plug the headphones into the Turtle Beach stream mic, its onboard amplifier does a decent job driving the audio headphones, since the stream mic is powered via USB, but the amplifier is low quality by comparison to my AV receiver. I only got the stream
    mic so I could use my AV receiver to listen to my audio headphones in online gaming. I never expected or planned on using it to power the headphones.

Can I even can plug the Sennheiser game headphones into the AV receiver and the Mic into the controller now? If this stream mic is already connected to the XBOX via USB, and chat is only available when the headphones are connected into the stream mic and
    both run to the XBOX wired via USB, is it correct to assume that PC gaming headphones with a built in mic also cannot be split (the mic connected to the controller and chat sound coming through the AV receiver)? Im starting to think both the headphones and
    the mic must be connected to the controller together, communicating to the XBOX wirelessly, or ill just get game sound through the headphones and no chat like I am niw with this set up?
  4. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Clipping videos!

I can't speak for capture mode but for streaming apps like mixer ext, i know audio does be included.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

As far as I know, it is normal for mic audio to not be included in recordings done through the Xbox.

One of the ways I get around this, is I stream to Mixer, and then download the stream to my PC, edit said stream, then upload to youtube.

You can also use stream labs OBS to record, but I haven't tested that feature myself yet.
  6. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
Thema:

does game streaming include mic audio

1. does game streaming include mic audio - Similar Threads - does game streaming

2. Game does not allow live streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not allow live streaming?: I have just upgraded from my old white brick (Xbox one S) to the xbox series S. I was wanting to get back into streaming my F1 races but I keep getting a notification that says "game does not...
  3. HALO Infinite - Blocked from Streaming from console with "This game does not allow streaming"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite - Blocked from Streaming from console with "This game does not allow streaming": Hello all Have encountered this issue in the past, usually if console DVR features are blocked if you have early access to a game not yet released but this has happened for me attempting to...
  4. "Can't connect right now, try again later": Remote play/game streaming does not work for 48 now

in XboX Insiders
    "Can't connect right now, try again later": Remote play/game streaming does not work for 48 now: (Typo in the title: *48h) It already happened a few months ago but it did not last as long as this time, so I get kinda worried: I can't connect to my console on the Win10 app, on my phone or on...
  5. Does Windows 10 pro faster when stream games on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Windows 10 pro faster when stream games on PC?: Does windows 10 pro add any type of extra benefits when streaming games over PC from the Xbox console, since windows 10 pro has loads of extra network features to stay better connected, it has me...
  6. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming does not recognise my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming does not recognise my controller: Hi, today I decided to try and play Halo 5 after months of inactivity and wanted to do it in comfort, meaning not in the room with the Xbox, so I tried streaming it to my PC with the Console...
  8. Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...: Tried changing batteries, reconnecting controller submitted by /u/emenzee [link] [comments]
  9. "ring or region does not support game streaming"

in XboX Insiders
    "ring or region does not support game streaming": I set up the app and everything, and once I got to the "searching for console" screen, it says that my ring or region doesn't support game streaming. Does anyone know what I can do? Also, I looked...
  10. Does the new xbox update contain the ios update of game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the new xbox update contain the ios update of game streaming?: So whats the new game streaming update for on xbox one is it for the ios stuff or you know? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]