Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

Discus and support Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AlteredCheese8, May 31, 2017.

1. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't remember which way but that's not the reason I am saying this for, the reasons why is in order to get the rewards
    it says to purchase the game but if you already did in past how are you going to earn the reward points. And I have only learn this offer from email today June 1 the first thursday that has less time than 18 hours to get purchase done to get Xbox live rewards
    with this forum may take up over 90 hours to get a response.

:)

AlteredCheese8, May 31, 2017
  2. Darth Apache
    Darth Apache Guest
    Already own the games for the Throwback Thursdays

If I already own the games featured for the Throwback Thursdays does this count?

Darth Apache, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Throwback Thursday Points

Hello, I purchased Civilization Revolution during Throwback Thursday and have not received any points yet according to my status page. Some of the previous answers indicate the system is caught up and it has been past 96 hours from my purchase. Can you
    help please? Much thanks.

XP4Me-[xboxvenue], Jun 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

In order to earn credits, the purchases have to be made during the offer period. So if you've already purchased the game, it would not be eligible for that offer.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello AlteredCheese8,

From the FAQ for that offer:

How do I earn Rewards with this offer?

This is a weekly one-day Flash Reward offer that will be available every Thursday. The specific game and Rewards Credits amount will vary from week to week. In addition, if you complete 4 different weeks you can collect a Bonus Reward of 5,000 Rewards Credits.
    While new offers will appear on the site between 1 June 2017 and 31 August 2017, all actions must be completed between 00:00 and 23:59 on Thursday during YOUR local time. Please note this differs from most other Rewards offers, where time
    is based on UTC time, and not on the time zone that you reside in. Please visit https://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

Since your purchase was not made during this offer period, it is not eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello AlteredCheese8,

From the FAQ for that offer:

How do I earn Rewards with this offer?

This is a weekly one-day Flash Reward offer that will be available every Thursday. The specific game and Rewards Credits amount will vary from week to week. In addition, if you complete 4 different weeks you can collect a Bonus Reward of 5,000 Rewards Credits.
    While new offers will appear on the site between 1 June 2017 and 31 August 2017, all actions must be completed between 00:00 and 23:59 on Thursday during YOUR local time. Please note this differs from most other Rewards offers, where time
    is based on UTC time, and not on the time zone that you reside in. Please visit https://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

Since your purchase was not made during this offer period, it is not eligible for this offer.
  7. Smwutches Win User

In order to earn credits, the purchases have to be made during the offer period. So if you've already purchased the game, it would not be eligible for that offer.
  8. Smwutches Win User

No reward credits for Throwback Thursday purchase 7/6/2017

Support will double check it for you, but keep in mind that purchases cannot count towards more than one offer. So if you got the credits for the first purchase offer, it may not count towards the throwback offer.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Already own the games for the Throwback Thursdays

No. In order to qualify the purchase has to be made during the offer period.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points for Throwback Thursday purchase

Hello icechopper24,

Apologies for the inconvenience. It should normally take about 96 hours for a purchase to be processed for Rewarding. However, we have found an issue with this offer that we are currently in the process of resolving, which should be done shortly. You should
    see the Credits pending soon.
Thema:

1. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards? - Similar Threads - Does game are

2. Apps and games does not update automatically.

in XboX Insiders
    Apps and games does not update automatically.: Hi all I have my xbox set to keep games and apps updated but it does not do it automatically. So many times I wanted to play a game and then I need to wait for an update that I know came out a few...
  3. Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied: Hello. I purchased a new Xbox One S about a month ago. Last week, I purchased a digital copy of Lego DC Super Villains. It worked for a day or two, but then stopped working. It would load the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass on Android does not show "Play": I had been using the preview with no problem. I downloaded the new Game Pass app and paired my Bluetooth controller. When I select a game it only gives me the option of INSTALL and does not show...
  5. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  6. hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please: hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please 5e46a510-8718-4a40-a5ee-b6d0a4dc9326
  7. Why does CK3 & other GamePass games not appear on Run?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does CK3 & other GamePass games not appear on Run?: Hi, So I'm trying to use console commands on the GamePass version of CK3 but unfortunately I have to use the Run program to do it. Basically, I go into Browse on Run and go to Desktop to see...
  8. does not let me in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does not let me in the game: when I open any game or app on Xbox One it tells me "press any key to enter the game" but it doesn't work 31e25382-2b42-4726-8143-f84d75c7718a
  9. MS Flight Simulator Keyboard in game does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight Simulator Keyboard in game does not work: I have just purchased and installed MS Flight Simulator. The keyboard functions do not work in-game at all, yet work perfectly well outside of the game. Mouse and Joystick all work. I have checked...
  10. Xbox game bar captures folder does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar captures folder does not work: Hi, I had my captures folder on a external disk and this one was broken. Problem now is I can change captures folder because Xbox game bar app says there is a problem trying to get the captures....