Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

Discus and support Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AlteredCheese8, May 31, 2017.

1. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't remember which way but that's not the reason I am saying this for, the reasons why is in order to get the rewards
    it says to purchase the game but if you already did in past how are you going to earn the reward points. And I have only learn this offer from email today June 1 the first thursday that has less time than 18 hours to get purchase done to get Xbox live rewards
    with this forum may take up over 90 hours to get a response.

:)

AlteredCheese8, May 31, 2017
  2. Darth Apache
    Darth Apache Guest
    Already own the games for the Throwback Thursdays

If I already own the games featured for the Throwback Thursdays does this count?

Darth Apache, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Throwback Thursday Points

Hello, I purchased Civilization Revolution during Throwback Thursday and have not received any points yet according to my status page. Some of the previous answers indicate the system is caught up and it has been past 96 hours from my purchase. Can you
    help please? Much thanks.

XP4Me-[xboxvenue], Jun 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

In order to earn credits, the purchases have to be made during the offer period. So if you've already purchased the game, it would not be eligible for that offer.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello AlteredCheese8,

From the FAQ for that offer:

How do I earn Rewards with this offer?

This is a weekly one-day Flash Reward offer that will be available every Thursday. The specific game and Rewards Credits amount will vary from week to week. In addition, if you complete 4 different weeks you can collect a Bonus Reward of 5,000 Rewards Credits.
    While new offers will appear on the site between 1 June 2017 and 31 August 2017, all actions must be completed between 00:00 and 23:59 on Thursday during YOUR local time. Please note this differs from most other Rewards offers, where time
    is based on UTC time, and not on the time zone that you reside in. Please visit https://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

Since your purchase was not made during this offer period, it is not eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello AlteredCheese8,

From the FAQ for that offer:

How do I earn Rewards with this offer?

This is a weekly one-day Flash Reward offer that will be available every Thursday. The specific game and Rewards Credits amount will vary from week to week. In addition, if you complete 4 different weeks you can collect a Bonus Reward of 5,000 Rewards Credits.
    While new offers will appear on the site between 1 June 2017 and 31 August 2017, all actions must be completed between 00:00 and 23:59 on Thursday during YOUR local time. Please note this differs from most other Rewards offers, where time
    is based on UTC time, and not on the time zone that you reside in. Please visit https://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

Since your purchase was not made during this offer period, it is not eligible for this offer.
  7. Smwutches Win User

In order to earn credits, the purchases have to be made during the offer period. So if you've already purchased the game, it would not be eligible for that offer.
  8. Smwutches Win User

No reward credits for Throwback Thursday purchase 7/6/2017

Support will double check it for you, but keep in mind that purchases cannot count towards more than one offer. So if you got the credits for the first purchase offer, it may not count towards the throwback offer.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Already own the games for the Throwback Thursdays

No. In order to qualify the purchase has to be made during the offer period.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points for Throwback Thursday purchase

Hello icechopper24,

Apologies for the inconvenience. It should normally take about 96 hours for a purchase to be processed for Rewarding. However, we have found an issue with this offer that we are currently in the process of resolving, which should be done shortly. You should
    see the Credits pending soon.
Thema:

1. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards? - Similar Threads - Does game are

2. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

in XboX Insiders
    Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]: The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any other game captures will straight up crash...
  3. Jogo não pega (Game does not catch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogo não pega (Game does not catch): Eu comprei um jogo re4 mídia digital na loja, baixei e não quis abrir, em seguida excluí e tentei dnv e não quer fazer download, dar que é impossível fazer download.....eu estava usando pen driver...
  4. [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC][SoD2] Xbox Game Bar - Accepting invite from friend to Game does nothing: Seen when playing State of Decay 2. Xbox Friend invited me to his game, and we were both in a party together (of which he had invited me, and I accepted through Game Bar). I select the...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  6. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  7. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  8. 游戏里停权连接Xbox live 账号,会导致其他账号无法玩同一部机子上的游戏吗 [Translate] Does the game stop the right to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    游戏里停权连接Xbox live 账号,会导致其他账号无法玩同一部机子上的游戏吗 [Translate] Does the game stop the right to...: [Title translate] Does the game stop the right to connect to the Xbox live account, which will prevent other accounts from playing the same game on the same machine? A账号被停权连接到Xbox live,会导致B账号...
  9. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  10. How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you pair your controller? The Game Streaming app just says to "Let's pair" but does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]